I Love You

Roselynn P.O.V.
"CONNIE!" I hugged him as soon as he made it over to us. He hugged me back and smiled. I was super excited about this trip, it was going to be great. We made it through security and had 20minutes to get to our gate. Once we reached the gate I finally had a chance to talk to Aly.
"Hey bestie." She hugged me."I want to talk about Sam. Not now... but later." She whispered.
"Okay, yeah, once we are at the hotel? I think you, Andrea and I have a room together." I informed her.
"No, I'm with Jenn..."She corrected me.
"Oh" I replied kinda sad now. "wheres Chris and Sierra?" I questioned.
"5 minutes until we get to board." Ricky announced before I could get an answer.
"I'm sitting with Ro!" Crafwford yelled instantly. A chorus of shhhhh's came from the poeple around us. We all surpressed a laughed, excluding Crawford who was obviously embarassed. I pulled Crawford away from the group.
"Look, you can't sit with me this time. On the flight back you can." I smiled.
"Promise?" He asked pouting like a little kid.
"Promise." I agreed.
"But why can't I?" He asked.
"Connor and I just need to talk about some things."
"And you're sure that can't wait?" he smiled.
"Collins, don't."
"But Ro..." He whined.
"Awww, is little Crawford sad?" I teased.
"Yes, he is. He wants to sit with Roselynn."
"Well, we don't always get what we want, do we now?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I'm not going to win this, am I?"
" No, you aren't. I'm sitting with Connor. Now, let's go please... they are boarding."
"Alright, alright. I guess thats fine," He surrendered as we walked to the plane.
"Sit with like ALy and Sam or something." I told him. I then ran to catch up with Connor. He looked at me and smiled, but it wasn't genuine. Something must be really bothering him.
"Hey, whatever is wrong, it will all turn out okay, promise." i tried to reassure him a bit, but I don't think it helped anything. We baorded and Connor and I took the seats in the middle of the plane next to the emergency doors. Connor sat by the door and I took the isle seat. The rest of our crew was scattered everywhere else. There was too many of us for me to keep up with. Connor and I sat in silence until the plane finally took off and he spoke up.
"I feel as if you are mad at me." he blurted out.
"No, but the fact you've been trying to avoid me has been really annoying." I looked at him. He laughed. I raised my eyebrow at him.
He continued laughing. "I'm not avoiding you! I've just haven't been myself lately." His smile faded and the sparkle in his eye quickly disapeared. I suddenly wished he was laughing at me again.
"After talking to Ricky, I've realized the reason is you." He said it so nonchalantly, and it caught me off gaurd.
"What... what do you mean?" I asked.
"I... I love you and I'm afraid you don't like me back and it's killing me. I tried distancing myself, but it only made it worse. So, I just need to know how you feel." He said, not once breaking eye contact. I instantly smiled.
He started laughing, "that's good right?"
I nodded.
"With that being said, do you want to go out tomorrow afternoon?" He asked, looking a little nervous, but this time his smile was genuine.
"Yes, I would love too." We still had 2 and a half hours on this plane before we reached San Diego. We sat and talked about anything and everything, just laughing and having a good time. It was nice to have my friend back and I get to go on a date with him. I couldn't ask for a better life.