The Start of Something New

"I just don't understand why you are still with him Aly. That's all I'm saying!" I surrendered, throwing my hands in the air while making sure I didn't drop my Raspberry Fanta Icee.

"I told you, Ro. I don't know!!!" Aly yelled back at me drawing attention towards us. It was Friday night and Aly needed to get away after her like, 12th fight this week with her boyfriend, Luke. Actually, to be honest, I've lost count they've had so many. Anyways, that's beside the point. I took her to the mall.

"Then break up with him."

"It's not that easy Roselynn! I've been with him for 3 years." By this point she's crying.

"That's 3years too many. What has he done for you those pass 3years? NOTHING! Nothing but abuses you and treat you like crap!" I'm trying to stay sincere, but I'm just getting angry and you can tell.

"Every guy I know treats me like that! That's just how guys are."

"No it's not, you're just friends with jerks, Aly. Look I'll prove it." I grabbed Alys' arm and pulled her off of the bench she recently sat down on somewhere in our conversation, careful not to spill her Starbucks latte. Yes, she's your typical white girl.

"Roselynn Archer, what the heck are you doing." Fear traced through her voice.

"Just shut up and come with me."

"Hello, I'm Roselynn, this is Aly. I have a question for you. Do you have a girlfriend?" I spoke to the back of the person in line at the Lids kios.

"What the heck!" Aly yelled-whispered. "You can't just ask random people if they have a girlfriend."

"Apparently you can, I just did." I replied through gritted teeth.

"Ummm... no? Why?" The boy answered as he turned around. He was about 5'7, almost perfect brunette hair, and amazing, beautiful green eyes that could put you in a trance. He looked adorable in his, I <3 my mom t-shirt, and red beanie. I must've been daydreaming, Aly snapped me out of it.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what the heck she was thinking. She is..." I cut her off.

"I was thinking... I was proving a friend wrong. She thinks all guys are abusive and rude, arrogant, pigs." I said matter-of-factly to the handsome boy in front of me.

"Most are, but when you find the right guy, he'll treat you like the Princess you are." He spoke so sweetly, and his little smirk was to die for.

"See Aly? Thanks for your time, now we'll be on our way." I chirped.

"Wait, my names Connor..."

"I'm Roselynn, as I mentioned before. Now we must be going, I have lacrosse in 45minutes."

"You play lacrosse, that's awesome! Well, it was nice meeting you. You too Aly. Here's my number Roselynn, text me sometime." Connor wrote his number on a sticky note and attached it to the underneath of the bill of the hat he just bought. Then with a devious smile, he took my hat off my head and placed it on his beanie, then took the hat he just bought and placed it on my head.

"Now if you want your hat back you have to call me!!!" he yelled and took off running through the mall. "BYE ROSELYNN!!!" He yelled from about 5 stores down. I couldn't help but smile, and i'm pretty sure I was blushing.

"Okay, so you try to help me feel better by hooking up with a random hot guy at the mall?'!" Aly asked.

"Hey! I didn't mean to get his number, but he was cute wasn't he?" I kinda giggled at the last part. Aly shook her head and laughed as we walked out of the mall and to my car.

A/N

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic so I would appreciate positive feedback, but haters are welcome. :)

Sorry that they are going to be so short. In order to attempt to update daily I hace to keep them kinda short.

I want to know who your favorite O2L guy is... Let me know!!! :D

Part 2 will either be up tomorrow or Wednesday.