A Forever Family

I was slightly confused at what just happened with Andrea but I shook it off and stepped through the doorway and nodded slightly towards Ro. She looked at Connor and I saw him give her hand a reassuring squeeze. She smiled and came over to the front of the room to meet me. She took a deep breath.
"Okay, I hope to be hanging around here quiet a bit. I've only known Connor for two days and just met the rest of you guys, but I feel like I can trust you. I also have the reassurance that through this I will have Kian, Ali, and hopefully Connor as friends even if the rest of you decide to judge me." She looked at Ali and they shared a smile. Then she continued.
"When I was 14, my friend had a party. Her older brother thought it would be a good idea to bring alcohol. Let's just say, I was smashed. Then I met Kian. Kian was smashed. Then..."
"Things happened." I cut her off.
"Yeah, pretty much. Anyways, later that week I found out I was pregnant. I didn't know what to do, so in my moment of panic I contacted out mutual friend and got Kian's number and asked to meet up. When we did, I told him. He said somethings he shouldn't have and I'm sure he regrets them." I cringed hearing her say this. Reliving that night was the last thing I wanted to do, I was a total jerk.
"It didn't end well, to say the least. I had my brother drive me back home and I told my parents the next day once my brother had left for college. They were infuriated with me and sent me to an orphanage. I was in foster care for 2 years then got my own place with help through the state at the age 16. Anyways, after my little girl was born I had the option of keeping her or giving her up. It was the hardest decision I have ever made, but after carefully weighing my options I realized I was in no place to raise a child and give it everything it needs, much less what it wants. So, I put her up for adoption..." She let out a breath.
"well, now you know what went down. Kian and I are good now. Right? No hard feelings." She smiled looking up at me. I smiled back.
"Right" I agreed while giving her a hug.
I'm proud of her, that was difficult but she did it. Now what will the guys say?

Roselynns pov
Thank The Lord that's over. I Stood waiting for the nasty comments and names that normally come afterwards, but didn't get any. Instead they all got up and gave me a big group hug. I smiled.
"I think I finally have a home." I thought not realizing I said it out loud.
"Yes you do. None of us will ever walk out on you, ever." JC told me.
It felt good to feel like I was wanted.