Breakfest

Roselynn P.O.V.
We got several different cabs and headed off towards the restaurant. Once we arrived we pushed many tables together and all took a seat. Skyllyn was on my right and Aly to my left. Crawford decided to sit across from me. Ugh, when will he give up already. He's making my life complicated.
"So Kasey, it's been along time since I've seen you.", Cameron smiled at Kasey.
"umm, yeah it has been. Few years. You seem like you've been well.", she replied.
"They know each other?", I leaned over and quietly asked Nash. He was on the other side of Skyllyn.
"Yeah, yeah, I have. Just missing a special girl in my life. What about you? Shawn talks about you a lot. He really looks up to you.", I overheard Cameron.
"Yeah, Shawn and Cameron were really good buds when they were younger. Cameron has always had a crush on Kassey. They moved when Cameron was about 13. They just recently met up again last year.", Nash informed me.
"Shawn was old Nash!", Skyllyn butted in smiling real big and patting her brothers face.
"Thanks sky. That makes me feel good to know that I was the replacement.", Nash nodded at his sister.
I laughed, leaning back over into my seat.
"That's too bad. What happened to her.", Kassey asked well knowing what happened to the "special girl".
"Well, I told her I loved her when I was 13 but she said she didn't even consider me a friend. Then she moved before I could change that. I found her again when I was 16 but she wanted nothing to do with me so I left. Im trying to win her over. My friends tell me I should move on but, this is girl is too perfect to miss out on. Every imperfection is beautiful. She's not the kind of girl you let get away.", Cameron told her adverting his eyes to his glass of Ice water.
"You're friends are right. You should move on. You're a heartbreaker, you say these things but you don't mean any of them. You're a freaking liar Cameron Dallas! I'm friends with at least half of the girls you ever "dated", and they all wish they never met you, as do I. You are an ego-statistical jerk, who only cares about himself, Nash and money! Don't try to plead not guilty because you are and you know it. Don't bother coming after me.", with that Kassey was up and out the door and Cameron was left feeling all alone in a room full of people.
"Dude, now was not when you needed to do that. And that, that was definitely not how to do that either.", Nash looked at him. Nobody at the other end of the table seemed to know what was going on. They were deep in conversation about something stupid. Although Crawford was over here with us he didn't say a word.
"I couldn't wait dude.", cam told him, still looking at his water. Nash shook his head in disapproval. The waiter came over to take our order. I got some chocolate chip pancakes and hash browns. Once our waiter moved on to Sky and Nash, I grabbed my phone to text Kassey, but I realized Kian and Connor had texted me so I read those first.
From: Connie<3
Hi just wanted to say good morning, love you hope ur having fun & making friends.

To: Connie <3
Aw thanks, love you to Babe. :*
I am thx for checking in. See you later!

After replying to Connor I checked Kians text.

From: Kiki
Ro! I miss you! Let's hang out before tmrrw.

To: Kiki
Okay, before dinner? I'm bringing Skyllyn with me though.

From: Kiki
Nooooo, I'm bored now! And Skyllyn? The Griers little sister? Isn't she like 3?

To: Kiki
Yes, and shes 4 btw. Well I guess you could meet me here. I've already ordered my food but come on. I'm at ihop. 

To: Kiki
Okay! :)

I rolled my eyes and went to text Kassey, but Skyllyn took my phone.
"No phones at table. No.", she fussed at me.
"Fine.", I pretended to pout.
"No attitude, young lady!", she shook her finger at me.
" Skyllyn Elizabeth, give Ro her phone back and don't be bossy.", Nash told her. Sky gave in quickly and handed me my phone and I instantly texted Kasey to make sure she was fine. She said yes, and that I should stay and enjoy breakfast.

*A/N*
Okay guys, I'm going to try to get back on top of things. Here's a short, kinda crappy chapter for now. If you have any suggestions please let me know because I'm stugglin a bit with this one.
Love ya,
Tay