skyllyn

Crawford P.O.V.

Well, Roselynn hates me. I have offically lost one of my best friends. I got up and went outside for a bit. 

"Hey, Crawford!", Kasey yelled as she jogged up, taking out her earbuds.
"Hi.", I replied.
"What's up?" 
"Nothing, Roselynn hates me." I told her. 
"No, she doesn't hate you. She's falling in love with you. Then, when you kissed her the other night, you made it worse. She's with Connor and doesn't want to hurt him, but it hurts her to be with you without actually being with you. Avoiding you is easier. She far from hates you.", Kasey put her hand on my shoulder as she walked by and into the lobby. I followed. 
"Hey Ro, I left my keycard in the room, do you have yours?", Kasey asked her. 
"Yeah, here.", Ro tossed it to her. "Don't wake up Andrea and Lia.", She added. 
"Okay, I'll stoped by and get Aly and Sierra, also. Thanks!", Kasey then ran off. Just then Nash and Cameron came through the door. Skylynn was on Nash's shoulders. 
"Hey, Bro! Long time, no see!" I gave Nash and Cameron a bro hug. "Hi, Sky!", I smiled.
 "Crawford!", she smiled back. 
"Sky. why don't you go see Chris. He's right over there with the girl the baseball cap." , Nash took Skylynn off his shoulders and then pointed Chris's way. 
"Yay! I like Chris." Skylynn ran off. 
"What's up bro? How ya been?" Cameron asked. 
"Good, where are y'ou guys getting back from?", I asked. 
"We just took Skylynn around for a bit. She was bored.", Nash shrugged.
"Fun, you guys want to go to breakfast with us? We are waiting on Kasey, Aly, and Sierrra.", I offered. 
"Who?", They both asked looking confused. 
"Oh yeah, I forgot you haven't met them yet,", I laughed a bit. "I'll introduce you guys to a few.", I added. I turned around and I  saw Sky was in Ro's lap and they were playing games. Chris and Kris were sitting next to them on the couch next to them laughing. It really was adorable. We walked over there and I introduced everyone. "This is Roselynn, she's Connor's girlfriend, and this is Kristina, but she hates that so we call her Kris with a K. Chris with a C has a crush on her.", I smiled.
"Bro, shut up! I do not.", Chris yelled, blushing a little. Cameron and Nash laughed.
"Anyways, they are the only two down here right now. Girls, this is Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier." They all exchanged hellos and nice to  meet yous. 
"Breakfast sounds fun.", Cameron said, backtracking to answer my earlier question. 
"Yeah.", Nash agreed. "Let me just take Sky back to our mom and we can go." 
"Sky can come! I mean if it's cool with your mom.", Ro smiled, giving Sky a hug. 
"Pwease let me go Nash,", Sky pouted. 
"Yeah, pwease let her go Nash.", both girls, Ro and Kris pouted after Skylynn. 
"Okay, I'll text mom, but Skylynn.", Nash said sternly.
"Yes???", Sky drew out her reply. 
"You have to mind, you got it,", Nash asked raising an eyebrow.
"Got it!" Sky smiled. She was still sitting in Ro's lap. About this time Aly and Sierra came in. 
"Oh my goodness! Who is this little cutie!", Aly squealed running over to Sky. 
"Hey, I'm ready. Kasey is close behind.", Sierra informed as she plopped down on the couch, oblivious to everyone around her. I'm assuming she's on Twitter. 
"That's Skylynn.", Roselynn told her.
"Like your Skylynn?", Aly's eyes got big.
"No, and Aly shhh.", Ro said quickly. What were they talking about? I brushed it off and decided it was better not to ask.
"Hey, Aly, this is Cameron and Nash. Nash, Cameron this is Aly, Sam's girlfriend.", I said. "That over there is Sierra but she normally stays in her own little world. So, good luck trying to converse with her.", I added.
"Okay, let's g- Oh hey Cam, Nash. You guys coming with us?", Kasey changed her words mid-sentence when she saw Cameron and Nash, 
"Yeah.", Cameron smiled.  
"Well, everyone's here. Let's go!!", I ran out the door, the others following. 

A/N
Thanks for your patience on this. Exepect another update within the next few days to make up for not updating last week. 
Love y'all! :)