My Happy Ever After

Crawford P.O.V
"Chris hates us." I laughed.
"Well, he hates you, not me."
"No, you left your stuff with him too, he hates US." I pointed out.
Ro laughed, "You took my stuff from me so therefore, you were in charged of it and YOU left it with Chris. I'm innocent." She smirked.
"Suuuurrrreeee" I teased
The elevator doors opened and she stepped out as I followed.
"So, let's attempt to have a serious conversation." I suggested.
"That's not possible, but I'll try." She smiled.
I chuckled, "so, you going out with Connor tomorrow?" I asked nonchalantly.
"Yupp." She replied popping the p. "I'm kinda excited." She blushed, "will you help me find what to wear?" She added.
"Sure, but don't you have plenty of girlfriends to help with that?"
"Yes, but Lia won't she is nt happy I'm with Connor now. Jenn is hanging out with the twins tonight, she "wants to get to know them", and Aly is infatuated with Sam, as usual. Andrea may help, but I don't know." After this she just started blabbing.
"Ro." I said. "Rose?" I added trying to get her to shut up. "ROSELYNN!" I said grabbing her shoulders.
"Oh, sorry..." She blushed, "I do that when I get nervous."
"It'll be fine... Connor loves you and you'll be gorgeous, as always." I tried reassuring her as I put my arm around her shoulder.
"Awww, you're so sweet." She looked up at me.
"I try, I try." I smiled. "May I ask why Lia is upset you are with Connor?"
"Ummm, well something about how, you and I would be better together, I don't know, something like that. Crazy right? I mean we've only known each other for a day" She said stopping to look at me.
"Well, I can't say I disagree with her..." I replied sheepishly scratching the back of my neck.
"Collins?" She questioned rasing an eyebrow and crossing her arms.
"Well, I just kinda think you are one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever laid eyes on, and you're funny, outgoing, know how to make me smile. Yes, I know I've only known you for a day, but it feels like a life time and you know it. So, yeah, I can't disagree with Lia, I do think you'd be better with me than Connor. It makes me a little jealous that you're with him now, to be honest, but Connor's like a brother to me. The guys and I, we're just one big family, and I just want you to be happy. Therefore, I'm willing to stay in the friendzone and wait for my chance to get my happy ever after." I let out a deep breath. "Please say something."
"Collins, I hate you so much that I love you." Ro answered.
"Is that good or bad?"
"I'm not sure to be honest. I'm going to need to think for a while. Until then, let's just pretend none of that happened. Deal?" She admitted.
"Deal, Archer." I smirked. I hugged her then we finished out walk to her hotel room.
"Wel, I'll be back after I settle into my room, k?"
"Okay, see ya then." She smilled closing her door. On the way to my room I looked to see who my room mates were this year. Oh great, Connor. I am great at screwing up my life.

A/N
I DID IT! I GOT THE UPDATE OUT TONIGHT!!!!
ITS 37 WORDS SHORT BUT THAT'S OK!
Anyways, I want to interact with you guys more. I reply to comments when I get them but that doesn't tell me much about you. I want input on the story, and where you think it's going or where you would like it to go. After each updateI plan to start putting a question or so for you guys to answer! :)
This weeks question:
Do you think Roselynn should be with Connor or Crawford?
Let me know in the comments, it'll help alot in deciding which way to take the story!
Love you guys, I'm going to bed, this flu is really kicking my butt.
I'll have another story called Looking for Family, and it's a one direction fanfic. You should give that shot, only if ya want to though. ;)
That story will be update every Friday while this one is up dated every Saturday.
Okay, that's all.
Hope you enjoyed this update and I apologize for the long authors note at the end.
Bye lovlies,
Tay