I Dont Wanna Be in Love

Sam P.O.V.
I was the last one back to Kians house, this includes the girls. It's because I stopped and got breakfest, okay?
"SAMMY!" Ali yelled as soon as I walked through the door as she stood up and ran to me.
"ALYSSA!" I yelled back mocking her. They were all sitting on the couch watching a movie. From the looks of it, it was Rocky, the first one.
"So, little miss Alyssa Marie can call you Sammy and you're cool with it, but when anyone else does you act like they tried to kill you? Care to explain?" Kian eyed me as he stood up.
"Yeah, and since when do people call you Alyssa, Ali." Ro questioned her friend.
"Guys, chill. Kian, niether my middle or last name is Marie." Ali corrected. Kian shrugged.
"Yeah, it's Alyssa Bailey Duncan, to be percise." I said, proud of myself for knowing. Big mistake. The guys all started laughing and the girls were awing.
"Sorry to upset the young couple." Kian laughed.
"We aren't a couple!" Ali demanded, obviously embarrased.
"Okay, whatever you say Alyssa Bailey Duncan." Kian smirked.
"Kian, shut up. Now." I glared at him. "Can we just figure out a plan to get our stuff moved over?" I asked, trying to keep from getting to upset.
"Sure." Kian replied, dropping it, but I'm sure he's going to want to talk about it later.
We all moved into the kitchen and gathered around the island.
"Heres the plan." Kian said rolling out a blue print of the house. I have no clue where he got that to be honest, but no one questioned it."The basement is for EVERYONE. You have to share it... Trevor." He looked up at Trevor to make sure he understood.
"Fine fine fine." He whined looking down.
"Downstairs dining room, we don't ever eat in there unless family is coming so, it normally stays empty. Kitchen, obviously you cook in here. No, but really, anything you bring into this house and store in OUR kitchen is free will, anyone can eat or drink it, so I'd invest in a minifridge. That's what I did." He chuckled. "LIvingroom is everyones property also, no more hogging JC!"
"Fine, but that means you don't get to keep the media room to yourself anymore, princess."JC shot.
"I know, I know!" Kian surrenedered.
"You have a media room?'!" Ro asked, her eyes wide.
"Yea, they have everything here." Connor answered.
"Not everything, just most." Kian winked. "Anyways, you know where the stairs are, by the front door. There is a hallway that leads to the media room and there a bathroom is located. There is no shower in that bathroom, niether is there one in the bathroom that is in the connecting hallway that leads between the living room and the hallway with the bedrooms. You can get to the bedrooms from either the kitchen or the media rooms. This is where you should pay attention. Starting with the 1st room when you go down the media hallwa, that is yours Trevor. That room has a connecting bathroom with room 2, Which is JCs. You two wil have your own room, but sharing a bathroom, cool? K. There is a bathroom between JCs room and room 3, room 3 is empty, for now. That bathrrom does not have a shower. between room 3&4 there is another bathroom, it has a shower. That is Sam and I's bathroom. Since he will be sharing room 4 with me. Then rooms 5&6 are also empty for now. They have a connecting bathroom. Then room 7 is also empty. It has it's own bathroom. Everyone get that. Thats th 1st floor. Are we ready for upstairs?" He asked us. We all nodded, trying to let it all sink in.
"okay, good. here we go again." Kian let out a deep breath before continuing. "Once you go up the stairs you have the gameroom to your left and the living room straight ahead. There is a hallway coming from the living and one from the gameroom which leads to the halways with bedrooms. The gameroom hallway has a bathroom in it, no shower. The first room from the livingroom hallway is the guest room, it has a bathroom in it. THe next room is a bathroom, no shower. THe next, will be Connor and Rickys room. They get the bathroom that is on the other side, there is a shower in that one. the next room is Andreas. She has a bathroom in hers. Then at the complete end there is a huge closet. THere is currently nothing in there, do what ya want with it.Make a pantry for just the upstairs people for all I care... just share." He lookeda round at us. "please tell me you got that, because I dont think I can remember any of that." Kian pleaded.
"I think so." I replied.
"I at least know which room is mine." Connor laughed.
"Okay, I'll drive Sammy to his house and help him." Kian said. Gosh, I wish they would quit calling me that. I'm not 5.
Ro, Ali, Jen, Go with ANdrea. Trevor, Jc, Riccardo? Ricky and Connor share a house and have 10x more stuff than the other 2 so you guys go with them. Take two cars. Oh! Girls, you probably should too." Kian informed.
"Sounds good. By the way, Lia said she would help if needed, just text her." Jc told us. Not Lia! I mean I love her like the rest of us but her and Jenn together can be a little too much pep.
"Alright then. Let's go!" Kian pretty much chanted.everyone headed outside to get in their appropriate vehicles and head their different directions. I followed Kian out and hopped in the passenger seat of his truck. As soon as Kian turned on the engine I blasted I don't Wanna be In Love by Good Charolette.
"Dude, we need to talk." Kian turned off the radio. This is what I was afraid of.
"Bout what?" I asked refusing to look at him.
"Oh, you know. How you're in love and won't admit it, right?" There was a slight pause. "And since when do you listen to Good Charolette?" He questioned.
"I've always listened to Good Charolette." I replied.
"No, you haven't." Kian sternly argued. "That's besides the point. So bout Ali." He added.
"What about her?"
"Do you and her both a favor and ask her out already." He answered me.
"I've only known her 2 days. I cant" I replied actually looking at him this time.
"Dude, that's long enough. It's not like you're getting engaged, it's just dating. Everyone knows you like each other." He looked at me.
"Kian, you need to drop it." I stared at him.
" the only reason you have is that you're scared. The worst she can do is tell you no, bud." He kept pushing.
"That is not the reason! I talked to Roselynn, Kian! I was going to, but Roselynn told me to give it some time." I told him knowing he wasn't going to leave the subject alone.
"Did she say why?"
"She said that Ali was in an abussive relationship for the last three years, his name was Luke. They just seperated the day before we met, Kian. So I would assume she would be scared to get in another relationship." I said.
"But, you basically are now. You do everything a couple does, for the most part." He pointed out.
"I know, but I'll take it. Right now we are just friends and I'm not going to risk losing her. I'm not like you Kian, I'm not thinking about just me. Maybe in a few weeks, alright?" I told him.
"OKay, but you are going to invite her to MAGCON with us right?" He asked.
"That's possible? IF so, then yea! Of course!" I'm prety sure mmy face lit up because Kian laughed at me.
"My little Sammy's growing up." He whispered under his breath as he turned his attention back towards the road. "Well, sam, we are almost to your house. You told your mom you were moving out right?"
"I sure did. We talked this morning when I went to change. She's cool with it since you live close." I smiled. We pulled up to my house and went in and started to get everything packed and loaded into the truck.