Falling For You

"ROSELYNN!" Aly hollered in a sing-song voice.

"Dude, I'm sleeping. Also, how in the world did you get in my house?" I said groggily and turned around whilst pulling the covers over my head.

"It's 12, why are you still sleeping? Oh, yeah, you didn't lock the door, that's how." she rejoined. "Did you text cute mall boy yet?" She nudged.

"Alyssa, it has only been a day." I responded a little too harsh.

"Okay, obviously that's a touchy subject." She was taken off guard.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired."

"Let's go Six Flags!" Aly screamed as she ran out the door.

"Ugh." I moaned to myself as I rolled out of bed and drug myself to the shower. I don't know why she went outside, she's going to be waiting awhile. After my shower I walked over to my small closet located in the corner of my bathroom and looked for something to wear. After much debating, I settled on a 'Okay? Okay.' cropped tee with a bright blue cami underneath, Black shorts, and bright blue vans. I then walked over to my sink and brushed my teeth and French-braided my hair down the back. I decided to put on the black 'Obey' hat Conner had given me at the mall. I then applied very little make-up. I went with some foundation, a little blue eye-shadow, and a clear gloss. I also spritzed on some Aura Coconut body spray before grabbing my Batman wallet and phone, which had an 'Okay? Okay.' case on it, and slid them into my pocket, and walked out the door.

"Aly, can we please take my car?' I whined.

"Ro, honey, you think I'm going to ride in that old beater?" She laughed.

"Fine princess." I groaned as I got into her 1994 bright blue Ford Mustang Convertible.

"So, I broke up with Luke." Aly rambled really fast and instantly blasted 'Give Me Your Hand' By the Ready Set before I could respond.

*Arrival*

"Why don't you just text the poor boy?'! He's cute and seemed really sweet." Aly asked. I could already tell this was going to be the main topic of our day if I didn't agree to text him.

"Because, I'm not interested." I shot back.

"Hah! That's a load of crap! I saw you blush at the mall. Oh and what's that?'! What? Oh, look! That on your head... it's the hat he gave you! Oh yeah! Sooooo, not interested." She teased. I looked towards the ground embarrassed. I knew I was I just can't believe I let myself think I could convince my best friend otherwise.

"Okay, maybe a little." I surrendered. Aly glared. "Okay! ALOT! If I promised to text him once we leave you won't bring him up the rest of the day?" I asked trying to make a deal.

"Yes. yes, Yes, YEs, YES, YEs. Yes. yes!!!!" Aly squealed jumping up and down. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her excitement.

* 3 hours and 30min later*

"So, what now?" I ask Aly who is still sipping on her coke.

"I don't know. How many rides have we ridden?"

"6 out of 18." I reply and start naming the rides we've been on. "Scream, The Viper, Gold Rush, Nijia, Riddlers Revenge and Tatsu."

"Well, I say, lets go on the X-2!!!!" Aly threw her drink up in the air as if it were a toast.

"Alyssa, no! I told you I'm not doing that. Please, no." I practically begged her.

"come'on! It'll be fun." She grabbed my arm and drug me to line for the X-2.

The X-2 is one of the scariest coasters here, in my opinion, well from what I've seen. The X-2 is a multidimensional roller coaster with seats that flips you around and upside down during the ride. Yes, kill. me. now. With every step in line we take, the fear in me gets worse, and my eyes start to water more.

"Please Aly, I don't want to ride this." I tried to keep from crying.

"It will be fine." She stubbornly replied.

"I'm at least going to the bathroom first." I said as I left and ran crying. The fear got to be too much that I could handle. Tears blurred my view, but I continued to run, until I hit something, or someone, and fell. As I went to get up, I heard a voice question my name.

"Roselynn?"

A/N

Yay! Hey guys!

Sorry this is up so late, ive been really busy today. Im trying to find a place to be on a swim team but im trying my best. Anyways, I hopeyou liked this next part. I apoligize again for being short, but I do what I can.

Love you guys!

~Fight through the dark and stay lovely!~

P.S. I also make polyvores for every outfit I describe in this story, so if you would like to see them my username is;

baseba11junkie

I belive it is also written in my profile bio as well.

Thanksloves,

Ty