It's Not My Story

Kians P.O.V.
Out of everyone Conner could meet and love it just so happens to be Roselynn Dustin Archer. After the party I thought about calling but I never did. I... I was afraid of rejection. It was a big regret in my life. The biggest regret though, was when she found me, she found me and that was my chance. That was my chance to get her to fall in love with me, to raise our baby. Of course I screwed it up. I was a jerk and told her off. I remember telling her to have an abortion for all I care. I still regret that. I thought about it everyday for the past three years and what ever happened to the baby... Until I met Andrea. I haven't been happier, but now, now that Roselynns here I feel nothing but guilt and anger. Not anger towards her, anger towards myself.

"Kian, what was that about? Why were you so rude!'? You know her?" Conner snapped me out of my thoughts obviously a little upset with how I treated Roselynn.

"Yes, I do... I didn't mean too, I just remembered everything that happened and I... I just... I just got upset. I'll go apoligize. I replied seeing all the guys, my girlfriend and Alyssa looking at me.

"No, don't Sam's out there now. How do you know her? What happened?" Conner started asking questions again.

"Conner! If you want to know you have to ask her, it's not my story to tell. I have to go talk to her, Sam's not going to make this better." I shook my head.

I stood up and walked out of the room, through the kitchen and down a narrow hall that leds to the front door. I stood and waited, not able to force myself out of the door. In the back I could hear their courious voices asking each other questions, trying to figure it all out. What they don't know is they will never figure it out unless they are told.