My Keeper | Oliver Wood

Hermione and I made our way to the Quidditch Pitch, we came to support our house; well, I came to support my ex-boyfriend.

"So, why did you and Wood broke up again?" Hermione asked, I scoffed. "Not this conversation again, 'Mione." she nudged my shoulder, I glared at her as she started to chuckle.

"I was just asking. You two were adorable together."

"Gee, thanks Granger."

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk, ignoring her. Even though I don't see her face I can bet that she's smirking at me.

We finally reached the stands where our house is. I see a lot of students making their way through; well it is a match between Gryffindor and Slytherin at all. I was growing impatient because the players were taking too long to come out of the changing rooms. Finally, Madam Hooch whistled and the players from both houses came out.

My eyes wandered to the Slytherin's team. Nasty blokes, I told myself. Then my eyes wandered to the Gryffindor team, my eyes locked with a familiar one;

I quickly glanced away, not wanting to be lost in his eyes again. It's been months but it still hurts me. And I'm so stupid to be standing here, watching him play, because deep down I know that I miss my keeper.

My thoughts vanished when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Hermione looking at me, grinning.

"What?" I spat.

"He's looking at you." she said, I dared not to look at him again but my insides failed me as I was staring now at him.

A pause.

"You okay Y/N?" I honestly don't know how to answer that question, so I lied. "Yes Hermione. Let's just watch."

Madam Hooch instructed the Captains to shake their hands, "I want a clean and fair game." Madam Hooch said, she whistled for the second time as the game has now started.

- - -

It was only 30 minutes when Harry finally caught the snitch. The Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, and Ravenclaws cheered, while the Slytherins groaned.

It was no surprise that the Gryffindor would win. I mean come on, they have a great Captain.

Hermione and I ran down the pitch to congratulate the team.

"You should talk to him." Hermione said as she raised an eyebrow at me, "Talk to who now?" I asked looking at her innocently.

"Come on Y/N, don't act so innocent."

"You're confusing me, 'Mione." I tried to shrug my shoulders off but she put her hands on my shoulders.

"You were looking at him the whole time, and don't you dare lie to me."

I chuckled, "You know me too well, Granger. But I'm not dumb." she let out a groan as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside of the pitch and head towards the castle.

- - -

As we entered, the common room was filled with foods and drinks, as well as loud music banging on the wall. They always do this; a party after winning the game.