The ice Mirror's. Chapter 18

I don’t think I have ever said this before, or I haven’t said it in a while but, I think everyone knows I only own Emiko. Not Naruto, or anyone else in the show. Even though I wish I did. Sigh. Oh well, you all know the reason for the dedication by now.

****************

Chapter 18

We all looked at the mist nin’s after my outburst. The mist nin’s looking back at us.

Kakashi let out an ahhh, before talking. “Oh my… my prediction was right,” Kakashi pointed out and I smirked.

“Looks like it, the faker,” I sighed out, shaking my head. Before resuming fight position.

“You’re prediction?” Zabuza asked of my sensei in confusion. I nodded my head. Looking at the fake hunter-nin named Haku.

“That masked guy,” Sasuke pointed out for Zabuza so he knew what Kakashi was talking about

When Sakura’s jaw dropped. I snickered. She has finally put it together that the Hunter-nin really is helping Zabuza. For a smart person, she’s really slow sometimes.

“Just as I thought, too,” Sasuke added, trying to be all cool. I rolled my eyes at him.

“When you put it together, it’s not all that hard. Plus, hiding when I saw you, Haku right? Well, that’s an wrong move. If you’re playing an act, play it right,” I explained to the boy with a smirk.

“So it was a lie that he was a pursing ninja for the Village hidden in the mist,” Tazuna called out, making sure he got it right. I nodded my head.

“By the looks of things, yeah. The faker,” I said, sounding a little annoyed. Fakers annoy me, always have, and always will. It’s why Sakura pisses me off. She fakes being someone else when she’s around Sasuke, being a faker to her true self.

Kakashi sighed with boredom. “He’s on Zabuza’s side no matter how you look at it,” Kakashi explained, almost saying the same thing as me. “They’re lined up so nicely.”

Sakura glared at the faker. “Who does he think he is, coming out like that,” Sakura said, sounded really pissed off and annoyed.

“I hate conceited kids like that,” Kakashi told us and I snickered. Nice to know, sensei.

Sakura looked at Kakashi, with amusement in her eyes. “He’s better than you in that field, Kakashi sensei,” I laughed at that. It’s true. They both wear masks, so they must be conceited about something behind them.

“Really?” Kakashi sounded surprised at that.

“I’ll fight him,” Sasuke said out of the blue. I looked at him weirdly. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the boy. “He pulled that stupid act on us. I hate conceited guys like that,” I laughed hard then.