The Next Exam. Chapter 28

Dedication is the same as per normal!!!!!!

***************

Chapter 28

I looked myself in the mirror and I took a deep breath. I knew that whatever this next part of the exam was, it was going to be difficult and now that I definitely had three enemies ready to kill me… I was a bit worried. I had my speed over them at least, that’s something they don’t believe I have. I am also a bit sad; I almost had Rikku back, even for a second, if only she wasn’t so brain washed by Rin! Rin, the shy Rin was a liar. I don’t understand why she hates me but I will find out. No matter what because I can’t stand it if someone I was friends with is being lied to and manipulated by someone they think they can trust. Jashin no will I let it happen.

I finished putting my hair up and all out of my face. I sighed as I looked at my clay pouch on my hip in the mirror. I bit my lip and I put my hand in it. I had a feeling that if I got anywhere near the Iwa siblings I might lose my clay pouch. I sighed and I activated my hand mouths and created some C1’s. I made sure they weren’t animated and I grabbed the ten I made. Three flying type, three spiders, and four speedy ones. Just in case. Always be prepared. It’s possible for anything to happen. I put the clay creatures into my shuriken pouch and I headed out of my room and to the front door.

From there I headed to the meeting place where my team and I decided to meet up. Sasuke was the only one there. He looked at me in thought and I raised an eye brow at him.

“What? Un?” I asked and he looked away from me.

“What did they mean… the Iwa nin yesterday?” Sasuke muttered and my eyes widened.

My hands clenched and I looked towards the forest surrounding our meeting place. “They blame me for the death of their parents. Rin thinks that I killed them,” I retorted, my whole body tense at the thought.

Sasuke looked over to me. “Did you?” he asked and my eyes widened. I looked him in the eyes with shock on my face.

“No, that day… Dei-dei knocked me out. I didn’t have a chance to kill anyone. My first kill was when I was 7… not 6,” I explained and I crossed my arms. “I wouldn’t have killed Rikku’s parents. She was my friend… my only friend in Iwa.”

Sasuke looked at me carefully and then he sighed. “I believe you. Why would they believe that you would? Even your friend Rikku?” he asked and I gulped once. It still hurt to think that my friend doesn’t believe.

“I don’t know. Rin says she saw me do it… but how is that possible… Why would she lie about something like that? Does she want me dead?” I asked myself and I rubbed the back of my neck. “This is all so confusing!” I exclaimed and dropped my arms from there crossed position.

“Hn, so you’re getting blamed for the death your brother caused?” he asked and I nodded once. He smirked at me. “And knowing you… you’re not going to let the lie effect you.”

I smirked right back him. “Yep! No one lies about my art! That was my brother’s piece of work, not mine. I don’t take credit for others work,” I joked and he chuckled once.

“Emi…” I blinked at his sudden serous tone. “Don’t let them do anything to you… if they looked like they are going to kill you… you kill them before they get a chance. Use your E2,” he almost ordered me.

I sighed at Sasuke. “If it comes to that… then yes I will go all out against them. But I will first try and get them to see reason first, hmm,” I informed him and he nodded his head once.

After his nod, I saw Naruto and Sakura coming up to us. “Ready to go?” Sakura asked all of us and we nodded.

We all headed towards the 44th training area. On the way there I saw that Sakura trailing behind and I looked back at her. She looked really… put out. I sighed and dropped into step with her. She looked at me in surprise.