Art is Fleeting, My Little Bomber, Un. (A Naruto fanfic!)

Chapter 1

Deidara was in his room, packing his things, ready to leave to join the group known as the Akatsuki. He put on his bag and looked around his room.

He sighed, as he saw a picture of a little girl and himself when he became a Jounin. He had one in his bag that he took a few days before he left the village, making sure she was with him, and destroyed the place while she was knocked out with a drug.

Deidara loves his art above a lot of things, but this little girl, was the one exception. But he will not let these stupid people degrade his art, and he knew that she would do the same thing. Loving his art just as much as he does, already forcing him to teach it to her at a young age, and learning it quickly. She was born with the hands as well, which is outstanding. It was how Deidara found out about their kinjutsu. But she, unlike him, could make it appear and disappear. Which is a strange feat with the jutsu, but to her, it’s most likely a kekkei genkai, and will most likely be different in ways, as it already was as he has found out.

This little girl had blonde hair as well, just not as bright as his; it was dulled, but had a shine to it. To him, this little girl was art as well, in way, fleeting too. She could be as nice as a teddy bear, but then mad as an Ox. Her emotions, at best, were… fleeting too.

He could feel the girls chakra in the room next door. He had sent for someone to take her in to the only village he could think of that would take the girl in, what with her basically being raised by him, and lived with an S-rank criminal.

He walked out of his room and slipped into hers. The little nine year old was sleeping happily, hugging her teddy bear he had given her for her birthday when she was five.

He walked to her bed side and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Then he ran his fingers down her cheek, before he put something on her desk, then slipping out of her room, and into the hallway once more.

Deidara quickly moved to the front door, and stepped out, hoping with all his might that they wouldn’t find her. His little bomber.

His eyes dropped onto the people he would be now working with. His eyes narrowed. Itachi, the genjutsu user who basically mocks his art, looking at him emotionlessly. His new partner in this organization had already gone to the base.

“Come,” the Uchiha grunted. Deidara glared at the stoic Uchiha. How could anyone be so… emotionless?

They were all about to move when they heard a thud within the house. Then a curse. Deidara had to bite his lip to stop himself telling that voice not to use those words.

“Who else is in there Deidara?” Itachi asked the bomber, just as the door opened.

Deidara’s eyes widened, as he saw the little girl. Hugging her teddy, yawning. He looked at the shark and Uchiha, as they looked at the girl.

“Big brother?” the little girl asked, yawning. “Who are they?” she asked him, as he turned around, and walked to her. He kneeled next to her, and took her hands into his.

“Some people who mock our art, un,” he told the little girl, and her eyes widened, before they narrowed at the two Akatsuki members.

“You dare mock Dei-Dei’s art?” she asked, her voice no longer tired, but fierce, well, as fierce as his little bomber could get at her age. “Art is a boom! Fleeting!” she exclaimed, and the shark chuckled at the little girl. Her eyes landed on the man, her eyes narrowing. “Don’t laugh at our art, you over grown shark. Or you’ll soon be nothing but fish guts!” she growled at the shark, AKA, Kisame.

“I didn’t know you were a brother, Deidara, I always thought the girl was a rumor,” he chuckled, and the girl did a hand sign; no one saw it, as her hand was hidden behind the teddy bear. It made the teddy bear in her arms hard as anything can get, well, in her world anyway, before launching it at the fish. He let it hit him, not knowing it would make him fly back, and hit a rock that was surrounding the house.