New and Old friends Chapter 24

Dedication as per normal!!!!!

**************************

Chapter 24

Forehead protector? Check

Scope set and in place? Check

Pouch filled with explosive clay? Check

Chakra high and not lacking? Check

Clothes all straight? Check

Hair won't get in the way more than normal in case of a fight? Check

Normal weapons that I might use? Check

I smirked in the mirror as I did my mental check. Everything is set and I'm ready to go. I turned around and I walked out of my room and proceeded out of my place.

I headed straight to Naruto's house, smiling as I went. I wonder if I am going to get to fight any of those Suna ninja? Or the Iwa ninja? It's going to be a bit scary if I go up against Yumi. Or Rikku as she was my friend once.

I sighed as I reached Naruto's house. I knocked on the door before entering. I saw Naruto and he... was ready to go?! Wow, scary.

"Hey Naruto! Ready for this thing?" I asked him with a smile. He beamed at me.

"I'm ready to go!" He cheered, fist pumping the air. I chuckled at him and did the same thing. Before grabbing his arm and pulling him out of his apartment and towards the Academy.

Naruto was whining as I was pulling him. making me laugh at him. I wonder how this would look to other people. Probably think I was insane.

When we got to the Academy, I let go of Naruto's arm and he fell onto the ground. Right at Sasuke's feet. I snickered as Naruto slowly looked up and saw Sasuke looking down at him with a 'get away from me loser' look. He seriously has one of those looks.

Naruto quickly scrambled to his feet and glared at me. I snickered as I quickly jumped and hid behind Sasuke.

Sasuke looked over his shoulder at me with his eye brow raised. "Hey Sasuke, how's it going? Fine, hey so am I, except my best friend might try to kill me today, but hey I'm cool with it, un," I greeted him, and rolled his eyes at me with a smirk on his face.

He then pushed me out from behind him and I had to face Naruto. I waved shyly. "Emi! Why did you drag me all the way here?!" He exclaimed and I scratched the back of my head with a nervous chuckle.

"No reason, you're just slow some times when we walk," I told him and then he tried to strangle me, but Sasuke bonked Naruto on the head. Making him glare at Sasuke. Thank you Sasuke for distracting him from killing me.

"Loser, we need her for the exam," Sasuke pointed out and my eye twitched. "She's a good ninja to have on our team."

"Yeah, I'm not useless, specking of useless, where is Sakura?" that spiked Naruto's interest as he realised that she wasn't here. "Oh, Jashin, isn't she going to turn up?"

We waited for ten minutes of Sakura. I sighed. She really isn't going to turn up. Wow, that proves how usele- never mind, there she is.

"Sakura! You're late!" Naruto exclaimed looking towards the girl as she reached us.

"Yeah, we were about to go in without you," I stated and she looked at us nervously.

"Sorry," She said to us with a wave and then looked at Sasuke. With a slight blush on her face. "Good morning, Sasuke," She said weirdly. Sasuke greeted her back.

I looked at her carefully. What's up with her? She's being weird. I shook my head and then I pointed to the doors. "Should we get going?" I asked my team and they all looked at me, nodding their heads.