The Awakeing, Tombstones, and a Sobby Goodbye. Chapter 21

Again first to answer the question gets the dedication!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************

Chapter 21

It’s cold… why is it cold? Isn’t death supposed to be… I don’t know. Peaceful? Because this doesn’t feel peaceful. I feel like I just walked into snow.

I wonder if Sakura is laughing at my death? I wonder if Naruto will be okay? Sasuke would be fine. And Kakashi too. Deidara… I am so sorry. I love you my brother.

“Sensei… what are we going to do with… her?” Someone asked from beside me. They had a feminine voice.

With who? I can’t see a thing.

“We’ll have to bring her back to the village. The Hokage will want to see for himself,” someone said, with slight tenseness in his masculine sounding voice.

“My best friend. Sister in all ways but blood. Dead? It’s not fair. Why her?” Some sobbed out, it hurts my heart to hear that. It’s like I knew them.

The person doesn’t suit this tone of voice. At all. They should be happy. Can I help them?

“She’s gone! Idiot! She protected us, and now she’s dead! Dead!” someone hissed at the person before. That voice, sounds so angry, how can someone sound so angry?

“Shut up! You didn’t know her!” the sobbing person screamed at the hissing boy.

“Naruto! Sasuke! Calm down! She wouldn’t want you to fight!” the masculine sounding person yelled at them.

Naruto? Sasuke?

“Kakashi sensei! It’s not fair,” the feminine person pointed out.

Kakashi?

“I know Sakura, but in the ninja world. Things aren’t fair,” the man told the person.

Sakura?

Holy Jashin! I’m not dead! I am freaking alive! When I realised that. I could feel the pain in my body. The cold hit me more. And I shivered.

“Why… does it seem… like you guys… put me in… a freezer?” I choked out. I heard gasps. I forced my eyes open. I could see that everyone, well, my team, Tazuna, Tsunami and Inari. Then snow. “Alright… it’s snowing…” I don’t like snow… “Right, I’m going back to being dead.”

“Emi!” I felt a weight on my chest. I yelped in pain.

“Off!” I screamed out, and then I tried to push them off of me.

“Naruto!” Sasuke yelled at Naruto, pulling him up off of me. Then I felt someone help me sit up. I looked and I saw it was Kakashi.