Boys, Letters and Preliminary Exam's. Chapter 36

Dedication is…

PS!! I finished up chapter 35!! If you want go and read it!! Particularly if you are confused. You shouldn’t be though

*********************

Chapter 36

I was laying on my bed in the tower, my arms under my head. I was just relaxing and letting my guard down for a while.

I heard a knock on my door and my hand went to my scope to detect the chakra behind the door. It was Sasuke… huh.

I’ve been thinking about what happened in the forest for a while and the semi-conclusion I came too. Let myself feel… but to do that I need Sasuke near me. I’m so… shy about it. I want to find out, I do. I really do but I don’t want to lose a friend…

“Come in Sasuke!” I called out, Sakura and I share a room and Sasuke and Naruto share one. Naruto had gone to look for food and Sakura went to find out who passed and didn’t so far. Those who haven’t have got until three today.

The door opened and closed and I looked over to Sasuke, sitting up on the bed with a smile. He smirked at me and lent on the wall in beside the door.

“How are you?” I asked and he furrowed his eye brows. I tapped the side of my neck. “The mark.”

He tensed and rubbed his neck. “The pain comes and it goes,” he muttered and then shock his head at that. “What about you?”

I laughed at his way of asking how I was with the new information on his… crush on me. Let myself feel Emi… that’s all you have to do.

“Be blunt Sasuke. An explosion has nothing to hide, it’s there and in your face,” I stressed to him, he chuckled at me. “Like me!”

“Like you… but not right now,” He pointed out and my eye twitched. “What are you thinking about?”

I clenched my eyes shut… I never thought I’d have to deal with it now. But he is right, I’m not being up front about it, which is unlike me. I sighed and I got up off of the bed before walking over to Sasuke who still leaning on the wall.

I looked at him in the eyes. “Your right, I’ve got nothing to hide. I’m Emiko doesn’t have a last name so I’ll use Kin, so Emiko Kin,” I stated and I put my hands on my hips. “You, Sasuke Uchiha like me.”

Sasuke’s eyes widened a little and he smirked. “That’s the truth,” he agreed with my statement and I bit my lip.

How… does he know that he likes me? how would I know if I like him? Let myself feel? Is that how he knows? “Kiss me,” I muttered and he tensed. I looked at him, determination in my eyes.

Sasuke relaxed and he moved and pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and I let myself feel… my heart was racing… head spinning… I reacted without thinking. My hands reached up and I threaded my fingers behind his head. Coping what he was doing with the kiss.

Sasuke’s arms came around me and held me to him. When we parted, he looked me into the eyes and I smiled. I could feel it… what Naruto explained to me about his crush. He just knew… and even though I never thought of Sasuke like this… doesn’t mean that I couldn’t have had a crush on him… that I liked him. I just never knew the feeling before; I had nothing to base it on... It just happened without me knowing.  

I suddenly giggled, I actually giggled at the thought of my brother. “He is going to kill us,” I whispered and Sasuke blinked at me. “Deidara… I think he hates Uchiha’s…”

Sasuke’s eyes widened and he smirked at him. “I’m not like the one he has met, I won’t use the Sharingan against you,” he retorted and I laughed.