The end of the bell test!! Chapter 7

This is dedicated again to her because she was the first to answer the question again!! thank you!! Question will be after I update the last of the three chappys!!

*************

Chapter 7

The wind whipped around us, I raised my arms to block my face, my hair whipping around me.

I looked, and I saw Kakashi come out of the smoke, glaring at us. My heart sped up. I’m scared. I’m actually scared.

“You four!” Kakashi shouted with pure anger, and it made a shiver run up my spine. The wind picked up again, making Naruto and Sakura scream. Sasuke was a bit frightful, but he glared at Kakashi. I was frozen in fear.

When the wind stop, I could see that Kakashi was leant over a bit, being on our level. “You four broke the rule. Are you prepared for the punishment?” He asked, and my eyes widened. What is he going to do?

He stood up straight, and started some hand signs. The sky started to be covered in grey black clouds, lightning and thunder surrounding us. My hand went out, and grabbed the first thing I could. The back of Sasuke’s shirt. He looked back at me with an annoyed look, but I didn’t care. I was too scared.

“Any last words?” Kakashi asked of us, and I gulped. Tell Dei-dei I’m sorry. And to turn you into Art!

I looked around at my team, as much as I could. I could feel Sasuke tense, Sakura was covering her head, shaking like a little dog in a storm, and Naruto’s teeth were chattering. “But…” Naruto muttered.

“Hmmm?” Kakashi asked Naruto, looking at him.

“But, but, but! You said! That’s why these three…” Naruto shouted, and I waited for him to finish. But it seems he wasn’t.

“We’re a four man team, right?” Sasuke asked, looking at Naruto, and Sakura. Pulling my hand off his shirt, and just holding my hand. He looked back at me.

Sakura suddenly sat up, and looked fiercely at Kakashi sensei. “Yeah, we four are one!” She shouted, and I closed my eyes. I slowly let go of Sasuke’s hand, and he let me pull it back.

My eyes snapped open, and I glared at Kakashi. “Harm them, harm me? And we will have a problem. I won’t let them get hurt! We are one!” I yelled right at him, pushing myself up onto my feet, my hand into my pouch, ready to go when he attacked.

I looked at my team, and I saw Naruto looking at all of us. Before looking up, and shouting. “Yeah, yeah, yeah! That’s right.” As loud as he could, over the thunder.

Kakashi took three steps toward us, and I took one back, my leg wobbled, but I stood my ground. “You four are one, eh?” he asked, and I nodded my head.

“That’s right, they will be one of the only things that won’t be fleeting to me,” and that’s a huge thing, bet on that.

Kakashi leaned over again, letting go of the hand sign. Then he did a closed eye smile, and said the one thing none of us were expecting. “You pass.”

All of us froze. I think I did because my body just stopped working, freezing up. I didn’t get to eat enough for my strength to come back. I’m just glad I can stand up, unlike last time.

“You pass,” what in the world?!

“Pass? Why?” Sakura asked, and I tried to move my head, I could, but it was hard to make sure I didn’t fall over.

The grey and black clouds slowly fell back. Kakashi stood up straight, his hands on his pockets. “You four are the first. People I had previously were blockheads who just listened to what I said. ‘Ninjas need to think beyond the normal’. In the world of ninja, those who break the rules are called scum. But those who don’t take care of their friends are even worse then scum.” Kakashi looked into the air, like he was remembering something.

“He’s… he’s kind of cool.” Naruto cried out, like he was about to cry. I nodded, keeping my balance.

“That is really deep,” I muttered, and then I sighed. “It’s almost artistic. Whoever came up with that, was an artist in my books. Jashin be with them.” I almost prayed. Everyone looked at me weirdly. I smirked at them. “What, I believe in more than just art, ya know,” Naruto laughed at me. He knows about Jashin. He doesn’t believe it, but I’m not a full blown Jashinist either.

Kakashi nodded his head to in thanks. I guess his thanking me for commending the person who came up with that? Weird. “The training ends here. Everyone passes!” Yes! Kakashi did some weird moves, before he gave us a thumbs up. “Team seven will start doing missions starting tomorrow!”

Sakura did a little jump, and beamed. “Yes sir!”

Sasuke was smirking, with his eyes closed.

“I did it! I’m a ninja ninja ninja!” Naruto shouted, tears at the corner of his eyes. I chuckled.

I looked up at the sky. Hoping Dei-Dei was looking up at the same sky. “Dei-Dei, I hope you can wait for a bit longer. I’m going to be a Konoha nin for a while.” I muttered so no one could here me. “But don’t worry, I’m coming for you.”

Kakashi turned around, and then said. “Let’s go home.” Sasuke and Sakura got up, and started to walk away from Naruto and I. I couldn’t really move.

I moved my hand just enough. Then I focused a little bit of my chakra that I had left, and I yelled. “Katsu!” the explosive that Kakashi threw on the tree before, shuddered, and then exploded in, and out, only killing that tree. Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi jumped, and they looked back at me,as my eyes drooped, and I face planted the ground.

I heard them run towards me. “Used, too much chakra.” Then I blacked out.