Training complete!! Chapter 16

HELLOOOOO!!!! To everyone, I am being nice and uploading early!! I have spare time in class as I wrote this chappy!! So here it is!!

Deication may be coming up late today!!

***************

Chapter 16

In the morning, Sasuke was shaking me awake. I turned in my bed and I faced my back to him. I flung my arm toward his arm, knocking is away. I heard him chuckle.

"Emiko, get up, Naruto hasn't returned from his training," He whispered in my ear. I sat up straight and I head butted him. He fell to the ground in pain and I slapped my hand to my head. I whined in pain.

"Sasuuuukkkkkeeeee!" I whined a bit and he looked at me glaring. "Dark duck!" I exclaimed, and he sighed at me.

"Get up," he said, standing up and walked out of the room. I jumped up and I got changed.

I snuck into Sakura's room and grabbed my bag and the bed in there, and took it in here last night. heh heh.

I brushed my hair a bit until I put it up. I walked out of the room, I headed to the kitchen. I saw Sasuke eating and Kakashi just sitting there. I smiled at Tsunami, Tazuna, and Inari. I bowed a little.

"Sorry for how I was acting last night. I shouldn't have. I was being a brat," I apologised to them, and Tazuna laughed at me.

"You're a teenager girl, your expected to snap once and a while. It didn't surprise me. I did raise a girl myself," he brushed off my apology. I frowned.

"Still, I'm a ninja. I should have acted better," I explained, and he laughed again along with Tsunami.

Tsunami gave me some food and told me to sit. "It's fine, really. I was worse when I was your age, how old are you?"

I laughed. "Turning 13. I guess it might be that, un," Kakashi sighed at that.

"I've got to handle two emotional teenage girls soon?" He asked... anyone really. Tazuna laughed at that.

He patted Kakashi on the back. "Good luck. And their ninjas. So they're going to fight back a hell of a lot harder," Kakashi winced. I laughed with Tazuna as I ate.

We talked a little bit over eating, Sasuke was being quiet. I finished my food, when I heard footsteps. My eyes narrowed on my bowl.

"Good morning," Sakura said and I stood up. I looked the girl in the eyes as she looked back at me.

Everyone watched for my reaction, and I rolled my eyes. "See ya," I walked to the door.

"Wait!" Sakura shouted after me. "I was right. You are being a brat," She called to me and I rolled my eyes.

I walked out of the house, and I headed towards where we were training yesterday. I saw Naruto and someone else.

"But you look strong enough already," the person said and I laughed once. They both looked at me.

"Your boasting his already huge ego," I told the person, who now that I could see their face. Was a girl.

"Emi!" Nzaruto whined, and I laughed, ruffling his hair, before I saw down next to him. "Lady, this is my best friend, Emiko," I nodded my head to the girl, smiling. "She's an artist," he added. "And she's really strong too. But we're going to become stronger and stronger," he told her.

"That's right," we fist bumped before smiling at the lady.

"For what reason?" she asked us, and I smiled.

"For me. It's to become the number one ninja in my village. I'm going to make everyone recognize my powers. Also, I need to prove something to someone," Naruto told the lady with a determined look in his eyes.