old drunk men and clay mice chapter 9

Again, reason behind dedication is that they were the third person to answer the question!! =) thank you all for answering the question too, and fanning, voting and commenting, I mean seriously, over one hundred votes for 6 chapters! WOW!!!

*********************

Chapter 9

It’s been two weeks since that day in the hospital. Sasuke has glared at me a lot, Naruto and I have made a joke of it, whenever he does, and we see him do it. We both yell, ‘Dark Duck!’ It’s really funny when we do it in the middle of the street, so we try to make him glare at us on purpose. Ha!

The missions have been really easy, babysitting, gardening, and other boring things. Nothing that can show off my art. Well, expect for one. But I did it for fun. It wasn’t needed, and Kakashi sensei told me off for it later, which made me sad. I didn’t talk for the rest of that day.

Now, we had a mission, another boring one. I had my scope on, and I was looking for the cat we had to catch through It, crouching on a tree.

I yawned as Sasuke’s voice sounded threw the mic things. “This is Sasuke, at point b,” I chuckled.

“This is Sakura, at point c!” Sakura said threw it too, right after Sasuke, I rolled my eyes, fan girl.

It was a few moments before Naruto spoke. “This is Naruto, arrived at point d, believe it!”

“You’re slow Naruto,” Kakashi told him, and then I yawned again. “Emiko, where are you?” Kakashi said, and I yawned again, and I looked around.

“I’m in a tree, why sensei?” I asked, and I heard him sighed.

“Are you at point d?” He asked me, and I looked around again, and I shrugged.

“Think so,” everyone sighed, well, Naruto laughed. “Can I fly to find the thing?” I asked, and Kakashi sighed at me.

“No,” I pouted, if he could see this pout, he would be putty, PUTTY! “Okay, team seven.”

My scope zoomed in on the cat, as it jumped. “The target has moved guys,” I said, over Kakashi.

We all moved into action. Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto all hid behind the trees, as the cat hid in a bush. I jumped into a tree, and I locked onto it, it looked up at me. i put my hand into my clay, and I made a clay mouse.

I grabbed it by the tail, and I waved it around. The cat’s eyes gleamed looking at the mouse. “What’s the distance to the target?”

“Five metres, I’m ready to go,” Naruto told our sensei, and the cat started to walk a little toward the tree I was in, as I dangled the mouse. My team didn’t notice.

“I am too,” Sasuke told Kakashi, and I chuckled, no one noticing still.

“me too,” Sakura added, and I snickered. They are so silly.

“Art is fleeting… and creative!” I exclaimed, and everyone sighed, except for Naruto, who snickered at me.

“Emiko, concentrate!” Kakasho ordered me, and I laughed once.

“I trust me, I am,” I stated, making sure that it sounded like an inside joke.

“Okay, GO!”

Everyone jumped towards cat, as the cat jumped up the tree, and into my lap. I dangled the clay mouse in front of the cat’s face.

“Sensei, the cat moved again!” Sakura screeched, and I laughed, everyone jumped, and I laughed louder, jumping out of the tree.

“Got it!” I cheered. The cat swiping at the mouse, and I pulled it away, glaring at the cat. “No, cat. No hurting my art,” It hissed at me, and I hissed back.