The Snake VS The Little Bomber. Chapter 31

Remember, the first one to answer the question, gets the dedication!!

*******************

Chapter 31

BOOM! The snake was imploded from my E2 and I landed on a tree, holding to it with chakra.

I watched as the snake ninja leaped tree to tree to prevent their fall from being harmful to them. My eyes narrowed in annoyance as they stopped and looked up at me.

“I don’t wish to fight you, Emiko,” they called up and I rolled my eyes.

“Well, you’ve got a fight with me. You attacked my team, my friends. You can’t wish to fight one of us without getting a fight with all of us!” I exclaimed, trying to keep him talking so I can plan something and find anything out about this nin.

They laughed at me. “Ah yes, Konoha’s will of fire. So your sensei has worked into you the idea of teamwork? Kakashi Hatake, correct?” they asked of me and I curled my hands into fists.

How in the world would he know that our sensei is Kakashi… and about Konoha’s strong idea of teamwork? I know that it’s a world known thing but how this ninja is quoting this… it’s as if they know it first-hand. No… they couldn’t be a Konoha-nin… but an ex one maybe, like how Deidara is an ex-Iwa nin.

“You’re from Konoha, aren’t you?” I asked and the snake nin cocked their head to the side. “But not a current one… no, you have to be a missing-nin. No Konoha-nin I know would do this,” I narrowed my eyes.

“Hmmm, correct Emiko. Your better than I thought you would be. I expected you to hide up in the air on that bird. But you destroyed two of my snakes like they were child’s play and without harming anyone else. Maybe my allies are underestimating you… and misunderstanding you,” my eyes widened. Allies?

I shook it off. Keep him talking Emiko, you can do that. “You never underestimate a ninja. Even a genin,” I pointed out. “Deception is a ninja’s best friend, un,” I added and the ninja smirked at me. “You should know that. You’ve used deception to get into here. How do your allies’ know my strengths and weaknesses when I believe in that?” I asked and they chuckled at me.

“My allies are completely wrong about you, you’re not an idiotic murder with an art complex,” the snake nin spoke up. “Deception is a ninja’s strongest tool and those allies of mine don’t understand that. They still run around like green genin, trying to destroy you and aligning themselves with someone like me. So easy for me to manipulate to my advantage and strong tools for me to control. They were so desperate to kill the sister of Deidara.”

I tensed… someone like them… destroy me…  art complex… wrong ideas of me… my eyes widened. “Iwa…” I muttered and I glared at the ninja. “Iwa! Rin, Yumi and Rikku!” I called out and the ninja laughed like they were possessed. “Who the hell are you then? If you’re so horrible yet a strong ninja for them to form an alliance with… Who are you and why did they want one with you?!”

The nin laughed at me again. “I am a missing-nin like your brother… My name is Orochimaru,” I felt all of the blood in my body freeze. “And for what they wanted me to do… well, they wanted me to kill you in exchange... that’s something you don’t need to know.”

Oh Jashin… Orochimaru, an missing-nin of Konoha. In the bingo book it is said to run away if you encounter him. S-Rank nin and one of the three Legendary Sannin along with Master Jiraya and Lady Tsunade. The Snake Sannin.

My eyes darted from him to Sasuke and Sakura. They were both watching us and I tensed. We don’t have a chance to run. My eyes darted right back to Orochimaru. And Naruto is knocked out. If we try, we wouldn’t get three steps before he came at us and killed us. But there has to be a reason why he has come for us, I know that someone as powerful as Orochimaru wouldn’t have bothered coming after four rookie genin without a reason. He couldn’t have come here because the Iwa nin asked him to kill me… no, that’s not it. If it was he wouldn’t have sent that snake after me and went after Sasuke and Sakura.