It's the end. Chapter 13

You all know the reason behind the dedication. The first one to answer the question!!

********************************

Chapter 13

I winced in pain from my rib again; I put my knee on the ground holding myself around my waist. I felt someone next to me.

I looked and I saw Sasuke. He helped me stand up, as much as I hated it. I let him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, and helped me stand up. We both faced the fight on the water.

"Let me tell you, Zabuza. That the same jutsu won't work against me twice," Kakashi told Zabuza. "What are you going to do now?" Kakashi asked of him, and I smirked.

Sasuke took me back a bit, so we were in front of Tazuna.

"Sakura, don't let your guard down," Sasuke told Sakura, and she nodded her head, before she glared at me. Then she stepped so she was in front of Tazuna.

I ignored her, and I watched the battle.

Kakashi and Zabuza were having a stare off, until Zabuza snapped the shuriken shut. My eyes narrowed. My other hand went to my scope.

"Can you?" Sasuke asked, and I cut him off.

"Already on it," I stated. I could see Kakashi's hand was bleeding through my scope. Ouch, that's got to hurt. "Kakashi sensei's hand is bleeding. But his not letting up the eye contact," I explained to him, and Sasuke nodded his head.

Zabuza pushed the shuriken down harder on Kakashi's hand, Kakashi struggling to hold it away from his face. Then, Kakashi moved his hand to the side, and with a burst of strength, pushed the shuriken back and making it fly out of Zabuza's hand. I didn't bother to explain it to Sasuke, as I knew he could see that.

Kakashi and Zabuza, at the same time, jumped back. In mid-air Zabuza did a hand sign. We saw Kakashi's eye widened.

"Sharingan," Sasuke muttered, and I sighed.

"Hate it," I stated and Sasuke looked at me strangely. I smirked. "If we get out of this, I'll tell you the story, alright," Sasuke smirked, he was finally going to get the answers he wanted; I knew that's what he was thinking.

When they landed, Kakashi was doing the same hand signs as Zabuza in prefect timing. My eyes widening. I zoomed in on their hands, going back and forth. "Impossible. At the same time? How?" I muttered to myself.

"Bird!" they both called out at the end, their hands into bird position. The water in-between them, started to move, two huge strands of it, rising out of the water. "Water style. Water dragon jutsu!" they both yelled.

The water dragons twisted and turned around each other and looked like a growing DNA strand. The dragons heads collided in the middle of going back down, making water rain down and a wave of water head toward us.

I raised my arm above my head, the water hitting us all. We yelled in effort to stay up. Sasuke had an harder job of keeping me up too.

When I looked back, I saw that the dragons were now fighting each other, bitting and nipping at each other, trying to gain the upper hand.

On the last bite, they both exploded into heavy rain, landing around Zabuza and Kakashi. My eyes widened in awe. Now, that's Art.

The water landed on us, and it made it hard to see Kakashi and Zabuza. When it cleared up enough, I could see that Zabuza and Kakashi were in the middle. It seems that Zabuza tried to attack Kakashi with his sword, but Kakashi blocked it with a kunai.

They were both glaring at each other, I moved away from Sasuke.

"I'm fine, you concentrate on Tazuna and yourself," I ordered him, and he nodded his head.