The letter! Chapter 23

Hello!!!! I am back from the dead. Explanation of why I haven't uploaded is after the story but before the question!! Dedication is as per normal!!

****************************

Chapter 23

After yesterday's events, I felt a lot better that something was finally happening. I wonder if my team is going to go to the Chuunin exams?

Well, today, instead of going over to Naruto's to walk with him to the bridge. I sent out my new clay creature. E3! It's the one I'm making to send a letter to Deidara. It's a test, to see if I made it right. I made sure I only thought of Naruto when I made it and no thoughts of where he lived. Just Naruto and how his chakra looks in my scope. Good thing I tried on Dei's scope when I was younger or this would not be possible. And I sent it out. It was in a clay bird shape.

So now, here I was waiting for Naruto to turn up. Sasuke and Sakura were already here, but I wasn't talking I was too nervous to see if my E3 worked.

I felt someone's eyes on me. So I faced them. It was Sasuke. I raised my eye brow in a 'what?' manner.

"Why are you like your waiting for an attacking?" He asked me bluntly. My blinked a few times before I realised what he meant.

"Ahhh!" I said in an 'I know what you mean' way. "Waiting for Naruto," I said easily. He looked confused at my answer. I sighed. "Something I've been working on, and Naruto was my test, so I'm waiting for him to tell me if it worked or not," I explained and he nodded his head once before looking away.

I sighed as I waited again. I didn't have to wait long, because I saw Naruto running towards us with my clay bird behind him.

My eyes' widened. When Naruto got to the bridge, he was puffing and then pointed to me. "What is up with the bird?!" He shouted at me.

I beamed at him and I threw my arms around him in a hug. "It worked Naruto, it worked!" I cheered, making him jump with me.

He prided my arms off of him and looked at me quizzically. "What worked?" I chuckled at him.

"It's my E3!" His eyes widened and then Naruto beamed at me. "I can get a letter to Deidara now."

I've already explained what an E3 was to him when he saw that I working over my clay really hard one day, so Naruto knew it had to be a new Emiko explosion. My third own made explosive!

After my little happy freak out I took the bird and I placed thoughts of my home in its mind and it flew off. It's been there so it should get there easily.

Naruto and I talked a bit, before silence came over everyone again. Leaning on the railing again. It was silent for a few hours before Sakura screeched. I jumped half way in the air before I glared at her.

She didn't see me glaring, she just faced Naruto with an annoyed look. "Hey, hey, hey! Why does Kakashi sensei always make us wait when he's the one who call us up?" Sakura asked Naruto. I snickered.

Naruto fist pumped the air. "Yeah, yeah!" Naruto yelled in agreement. I pushed off the railing.

"First and only time I'm going to agree with you Sakura," I stated and everyone looked at me in shock. Even Sasuke had a shocked expression. "What?" I asked, flinging my arms in the air in wonder.

"You, agreed with me?" Sakura asked in disbelief. I frowned at her, crossing my arms.

"Don't get used to it, useless," Her eye twitched at me before facing Naruto again, her back to me.

She raised her fist in the air, regaining her annoyance at Kakashi. "How is he going to compensate a girl who woke up late and had to give up blow drying her hair?" I slapped a hand on my mouth. "You know what I mean, right Emiko?" She asked and I bit my lip to stop myself form laughing at her.