Hospitals, Hair, and hissy fitting Uchiha's. chapter 8

Reason behind dedication is that they were the second person to answer the question!! =)

********************

Chapter 8

When I awoke, I saw that I was in a hospital, the monitors, and I looked at the I.V’s in my arms. I glared at them. I was about to pull them out, but a hand grabbed my wrist. I followed the arm, and I saw Kakashi Sensei.

“I don’t think you’re supposed to pull that out,” He pointed out, and I twisted my arm a little, and I grabbed his wrist too. My hand mouth turning up, and biting him.

He pulled his hand off my hand. I made my hand mouth disappear. “Your fault I’m here, anyway.” I told him, and he looked at me confused. I put a finger in the air. “If you didn’t tell us not to eat, I would have been fine.”

He chuckled at me. “I see, when your full. You’re able to hold off your chakra exhaustion a bit. Or, it doesn’t make you so weak.”

I nodded my head. “Making my hand mouths eat clay, doesn’t just affect your chakra. But when hungry, it taunts with your mind too. It’s hard to explain.” I stated, and he nodded his head.

Suddenly, we heard a yell, and then laughter. I chuckled. I knew that laugh. I looked at Kakashi. “How long was I out for?” I asked Kakashi, and he looked at the time.

“24 hours,” my jaw dropped. Then I groaned.

“Jashin, I missed our first mission,” I muttered, and he ruffled my head. My eye twitched. My hair was out, all of it. The clips that were holding the shorter bits were out too, and the clip at the back was gone too. Great. No one’s seen me without it.

“We didn’t go on the missions without the full team,” Kakashi reassured me, and I sighed out in relief.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, and in came the rest of my team. Sakura’s eye was twitching at Naruto.

“Naruto, she could be asleep!” She yelled at my best friend, and I chuckled. They all looked at me.

Naruto’s jaw dropped, Sasuke froze, and Sakura’s eyes looked jealous, I sighed. The long hair. “Stop staring! Kakashi sensei. Where’s my clips, and hair bands!” I snapped, and he chuckled at me.

Naruto snapped out of it, and then tackle hugged me. We both fell onto the bed. Laughing. “Emi! You’re alright!” then he picked up a stand of my hair in awe. “you should wear your hair out more often,” I slammed my hand on his head. Knocking him off the bed.

“No! For one, it would get in the way, two, I like it better up,” I explained, and then I saw the clips and hair bands on the table next to me. I grabbed the hair band, and I pocketed the clips, and I flicked my hair up, and into a pony tail.

Sakura walked to me, and started to shake me. “How do you get your hair so long, and pretty?!” She screamed in my face, and I chuckled.

I put my hands on her arms, and I saw Naruto’s eyes widened. I smirked as my hand mouths turned up, and I made them lick her.

She froze for a few seconds, and then screamed. Saying how gross I was. I laughed, Naruto’s voice sounding with me.

“She’s done that to me, ever since I found out.” Naruto laughed, and I nodded my head.

“And I’ve bit him!” I cried out in laughter, and she sighed at our stupidity.

“And I thought you were becoming normal.” Sakura muttered, and I chuckled. “But, now you’re just weird still.”

I rolled my eyes. “It’s fight or flight. Well to me anyway. I’ll become serious if it’s needed,” I explained. “Or, ‘normal’ as you call it. I just call it serious,” She looked at me weirdly. “Plus, normal is overrated. And boring.” I yawned.

Sasuke scoffed, and I rolled my eyes at him. Stupid duckbutt. I can’t believe I grabbed is shirt when Kakashi was scaring us. I refuse to become so scared again. I refuse.

“Come on team. Let’s leave Emiko to rest.” Kakashi told everyone, and then ushered everyone out, but Sasuke stayed behind.

“There’s something you’re not telling me,” He stated, and I smirked at him.

I put a finger in the air, the a know it all. “I don’t know you Sasuke. I don’t have to tell you anything,” then he had a kunai on my neck. I rolled my eyes. “In due time, I’ll tell you. But not now, Duckbutt.” I knocked his hand away from me. The kunai flying out of his hand.

“Tell me,” He ordered, and I shook my head with a smile.

“If you want me to tell you, don’t force it. I’ll come to you, when I trust you,” then I pushed his shoulder, and he glared at me. I smiled. “Good things come to those who wait, little duck,” then I lay down and I turned around my back facing him, and I smirked to myself. “Night!”

I heard him walk out of the room and slam the door. I bit my lip, to stop my giggles. The Uchiha just threw a hissy fit!