Travelling to the wave country!! chapter 10

Chapter 10

When I made sure I had everything in my bag, and I brought Artsy too!(AN, the teddy bear from chapter 1) I headed to the gates, playing with my scope on my eye. Zooming in on ahead. My smile in place when I could see the gate with my scope. I saw no one there yet, so I sped up, so I could say I was the first one there.

When I got there, I stretched my arms up, and then I rested my hands behind my head, looking into the sky.

I saw some birds, so to past the time. I found out the distance from me to the bird. 55.6 metres away by the way, when Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Tazuna finally arrive. Knowing that Kakashi would be late, I leaned on the gate, and tried to look cool. But I think I failed, because no one was looking at me in awe because of how cool I was being.

“EH, Emi?” Naruto started, and I my eyes dropped on him. His eye locked onto my scope. He doesn’t like it how I ware it when I look at him. It freaks him out. I took it off, as he talked. “What are you doing?” my face fell.

“Trying to look cool…” I muttered, and he laughed at me. My eye twitched majorly at them. I huffed.

After about ten more minutes of waiting, Kakashi finally turned up. I clapped when he did. Everyone looked at me weirdly. “What? Kakashi sensei broke his record of how close on time he arrives, record. By a good two hours too,” I explained, and Naruto Laughed while Sakura giggled. They knew I was right.

Sasuke looked away from me, and Tazuna just looked at Kakashi in disbelief.

“Come on,” Kakashi said, and Naruto walked right through the gates, the rest of us following. When Naruto turned around his arms in the air and out wide.

“Alright! Let’s go!” He cheered, and I looked around. It’s been a while since I’ve been out of the village. Since I was 9.

Sakura sighed. “What are you all excited for?” She asked my friend, and I waved her off, walking to Naruto’s side. Hugging his shoulders. I pushed him down, and I gave him a noggie. (Sp??)

“This one here is excited to be out of the village. It’s his first time, right Naruto?” I asked him as he tried to get out of my head lock.

I let him go, and he glared at me. I laughed. Then I pulled my pout, looking really cute again. His eyes widened, and then hugged me.

I laughed, and hugged him back. “I hate that face!” He growled in my ear, and I laughed harder.

I saw Tazuna point at us, and I raised my eye brow. “Hey, will kids like this really be capable of this mission?” my eye twitched at the question he asked Kakashi sensei.

Naruto froze in my arms, and I slowly let him go as I glared at the man. Naruto caught my eyes, and he had a major eye twitch.

“I, a jounin, will be accompanying you,” Kakashi said, like it answered everything. Yeah right!

Naruto turned around and pointed at Tazuna. yelling. “Hey, geezer, don’t underestimate ninjas! I’m a great Ninja! I’m the elite ninja who will receive the title of Hokage one day. The name is Naruto Uzumaki! Remember it!” I moved, and I crossed my arms.

“Yeah, old man. I’m a great ninja to. And an artist. Double threat man, double threat!” I told him off, and the man just took a swig of the drink, which I know isn’t water.

He looked down at us. “Hokage is the village’s number one ninja, right? I don’t think a guy like you can become one. And you,” His eyes landed on me. “You’re an artist? How can a ninja be an artist? It’s impossible. You mustn’t be a good ninja or artist. Trying to do two things.” Did he just mock my art?!