The Challenge. Chapter 25

Dedication is the same as per usual!!!!!!!

**********************

Chapter 25

We walked into a hall thing when my scope went off. Informing me there was another Chakra signature in the room. I turned on my heel and I put my hand into my pouch. When I saw Lee on a banister. The rest of my team looked at me weirdly.

"You there, with the sharp eyes. Wait!" he called out. That's when all my team turned around.

Sakura freaked out by the sight of him. Naruto didn't react all that much and Sasuke inclined his head towards Lee.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked of Lee and I sighed. I had a pretty good idea what Lee wants.

"Will you fight me right here, right now?" Lee asked of Sasuke, his eye brows furrowed together in determination. Just what I thought...

Sasuke didn't show any emotion at Lee's words. "Fight you right here, right now?" Sasuke asked of Lee, making sure that's what he said. (AN when I wrote this, I actually wrote. "Right you right here, right now?" hehehe continue)

"For all that if good, holy and Jashin. Lee, Sasuke, don't fight. Chuunin exam's remember? Chuunin exams!" I called out, but I was promptly ignored. Tsk, stupid ignoring people ignoring me.

Lee just jumped down from the Banister and landed crouched bracing himself, before standing up straight and pointing to himself. "My name is Rock Lee," he introduced himself before, so why is he doing it again? "You're supposed to identify yourself before you ask for someone else's name, right? Sasuke Uchiha."

"So you know my name," Sasuke pointed out, and my eye twitched. I said his name before! Are all boy's so... forgetful?!

Lee pulled a weird looking stance; it might be a taijutsu stance I haven't seen before. "I would like to fight you. I would like to see how my moves will do against a descendant of the genius ninja clan," Lee told Sasuke before looking over at Sakura. I bit my lip. "Also," He blushed as Sakura froze in fright. "Sakura, I love you."

I tapped Sasuke's shoulder and he looked at me. I made a gagging noise, pointing to Sakura and he smirked at me.

Sakura screamed. "No! I hate those eyelashes!" I watched as she hugged herself and started to shake in disgust. "Your hairstyle, fuzzy eyebrows, and everything about you is too unique for me!" She exclaimed.

"You're an angel," and that made me laugh. Sakura, and angel? That will be the day will stop using my art. For those who don't understand, that is NEVER!!

Lee winked and then a pink heart appeared from it. He blew it, and he flew straight towards Sakura as she screamed NO. She dodged to the side and it hit a pole. All the while I was laughing at Sakura's pain. "Very nice. How about this?" then he winked over and over, blowing many hearts towards Sakura.

Sakura dodged them all, but the last one... it's going to... no, she bent backward and hit her head on the ground, but still, it missed. I looked at the pole while I laughed. They were all there, about ten of them. Ha!

Sakura glared at Lee before shouting with her fist in the air. "Stop throwing weird things at me! I had to dodge those like my life depended on it!" I laughed at her again and she glared at me. "Stop laughing at me, explosive girl!" she snapped.

I stopped laughing and I put my hands on my hips, "You think that offended me? I love my explosives, I take it as a compliment," I stated and she glared at me, but I brushed it off.

"You don't need to avoid them that much..." Lee pouted at Sakura, looking really down. Awww, poor Lee.

"So," Sasuke started pulling the attention back to himself. "You're challenging me knowing my name is Uchiha? I'm sorry to say this, but you're ignorant," He told Lee like it was simple. "Do you want to see what this name of Uchiha is capable of, fuzzy eyebrows?"