Tujhko mirchi lagi toh main kya karu

Hey sidneetians, welcome back to another chapter of Opposites. Thank you fore showing love to all the previous chapters. Without wasting any time, let's continue the story

.

.

Precap: Reem realizes that the incident Avu described to her is similar to the incident Sid just described. Sid asks for the name of the mystery girl.

Ab aage:

Avu: The name of the girl is...

Reem: Avu, no suspense yaar, pls

Sid: Yh, pls no suspense

Avu: KRUPA!!

Reem: Krupa? Who's she?

Avu: My childhood friend.

Sid: Do you have a pic of hers?

Avu: Obvio

Sid: So cute (he looks at the Avneet in the pic, but she thinks he is looking at Krupa)

Avu: (in mind) I know Krupa is cute but he doesn't have to say it so loud, I mean there are others who are just as good looking. I feel like hitting him with a frypan. Are you jealous? Are you my subconscious mind or my enemy? No, why would I be jealous of Krupa? She doesn't even know that we are talking about her. I know you are. Whatever. Hayee, tujhko mirchi lagi toh main kya karu? (if you are feeling bad, what can I do abt it?). Ughh!!

Avu: If you're done staring at her, can I go? (she says pulling Reem away and takes her to the cafetaria)

Reem: What was this, Avu?

Avu: What was what?

Reem: I know why you dragged me here. Why do I feel like someone is jealous. 😏😏

Avu: I am not jealous of Krupa.

Reem: I never said you are.

Avu: Shit

Reem: So that means Sid is the guy who saved you from falling. Then why did you lie abt Krupa?

Avu: I know I shouldn't have but I want to know more about Sid. I can't trust based on one meeting.

Reem: Ok, just chill. But now, how do we handle this Krupa mess? I mean we have to inform her, right?

Avu: Yh, let me call her.

Krupa picks up the call

Krupa: Heyyyy Avu, missed you so much. But this is not fair. You're calling after a month. I'm really mad at you.

Avu: So sorry Krups, will make it up to you. Come to my home and we'll have a sleepover on Sunday. What say?

Krupa: Sounds good. Only the two of us.

Avu: Actually, I have two new friends, Reem and her bro Sid, so they will be joining us.

Krupa: No problem, I come on Sat in the afternoon at 1. So don't forget. I have so much to tell you. You can't believe.

Avu: Same

Krupa: K, bye love you

Avu: Love you

End call

Reem: Ok, so that means sleepover on Sunday. And I will bring Sidd over to your house.

Avu: Yeah, I just hope he doesn't end up doing something stupid

Reem: Avu, he's my brother and you know what? I think he likes you not the mystery girl.

Avu: I want him to know me not the so called 'mystery girl' and as for him liking me, that's not true. He likes the mystery girl a.k.a Krupa

Reem: I think you're forgetting how he was staring at you and literally hugged you.

Avu: He stared at me because my eye colour is brown (the same eye color of the mystery girl) and he hugged me because I know Krupa urf his 'mystery girl'

Reem: I've never seen him hug someone in happiness be it me myself, so trust me when I say he does like you.

Avu: I don't know abt his feelings Reem. Only time will tell. Anyway, I'm going home.

Reem: Ok, me too

Avu was going home when suddenly she felt someone pull her. She was ready to punch the person when she saw the face.

Avu: Sid! You scared me! Why are you here? Is everything okay? Reem! Is she fine? What happened to her? And why did you pull me like this? And....

Sid covered her mouth with his hand.

Sid: Avu calm down. Nothing happened to me 

Avu: (in mind) He's so handsome from up close. My crush is getting bigger and bigger day by day.

Sid's POV

Avu can talk like a non-stop bullet train. But she looks so familiar to that mystery girl. However she said it's Krupa. I don't know what to do but being close to her makes me feel so nice.

End of POv

Sid: Have you seen Reem? (he removes his hand)

Avu: I saw her 5 mins ago in the cafetaria. What happened?

Sid: Her number is not reachable and her phone got switched off. I looked for her everywhere, but couldn't find her

Avu: Omg, I hope she's safe.

.

.

What do you think has happened to Reem?

Will Sidd and Avu be able to find her?

Will Sidd ever know Krupa's not the one he saw?

To find the answers to your questions, keep checking for regular updates on Opposites.

Thank you to all my readers and see you next time

Bye, lots of Love

Word count: 853