Where is Reem (Part 2)

Hey sidneetians, welcome back to another chapter of Opposites and thank you all for the immense love and support given to the previous chapters.

Precap: Sid and Avu were consoling each other at bookshelf 9 and they heard someone sobbing at bookshelf 10.

Ab aage:

Avu points towards the bookshelf where the sounds of crying seem to be coming from. Sid and Avu tiptoe silently to that place and get completely shocked when they see who is sobbing

Avu: Jai! Are you alright? I hope nothing happened to you! Did you hurt yourself? You should have been careful. Show me where...

Sid: Miss. Bullet train, can you please keep quiet and let him talk.

Jai: N..n...nothing, I was just thinking about how bad Reem must be going through. Y..y..you know, for the sake of humanity.

Sid: Thank you for thinking so much about her. She has been pampered a lot while growing up so, it just tortures me even when a scratch comes to her.

Jai: I would think the same for Avu if she were in Reem's place.

Avu gets so water eyed, she hugs both so tightly they start coughing.

Sid: You weren't kidding when you said that you could fight guys.

Avu: So, you thought I did? (She says glaring at him)

Sid: Kind of

Avu: Teri to (You little)

Jai: Bas!! (That's it)

Avu: Sorry

Sid: It's ok. It's getting late. You guys should go home.

Avu: And what about you?

Sid: What about me?

Avu: I'm.... I mean we are not leaving you alone in that your house

Sid: Then where would I go?

Avu and Jai: To our house, where else?

Sid: Fine, anyway no one can win in an argument with you both, so let's go

Jai: I have some important after school project, so I'll be here for about half an hour.

Sidneet: Ok

Sid: Avu, we'll go in my car.

Avu: Sure

They went to the car park and sat in the car. It was an awkward silence until Avu broke it

Avu: Can I turn on the radio?

Sid: Ok, but for only 20 mins, maximum.

Avu: Fine

She turned on a punjabi radio station and it started playing High Rated Gabru by Guru Randhawa as a special request. Avu started lipsyncing the song

Sid: You can sing if you want. I have earbuds (to prevent him from listening to her)

Avu: Shut up. And I know Guru sings better. This is my favorite song of all time.

Sid: Really?

Avu: My name is Avneet 'Kaur' and which Kaur is there on this earth that doesn't listen to atleast 5 punjabi songs everyday?

Sid: Miss. Bullet train, we've reached your house. Now if you're done, andar chale? (shall we proceed)

Avu: Absolutely, Mr. Bandar

Unluckily, Sid parks really roughly and Avu's leg gets stuck really badly as she falls on Sid. She is directly over him and the more she tries to get free, the more she gets closer to him.

Avu's POV

When he parked so rashly, my leg got twisted badly and I fell on top of him. He was so surprised and his reaction was so cute. I wish I could just stare at him forever. Hogaya hai tujhko toh pyaar sajna, lakh karle tu inkaar sajna. No way, I... and Love? It's just to good to be real. Are you sure? Positive. You'll fall for him 100%. No way, my crushes usually last one week and I'm sure he's no different. Whatever. Just shut up.

End of POV

Sid's POV

She looks so pretty from this angle and so innocent. Innocent? I have seen the same innocence in the mystery girl's eyes. Does this mean Avu is her? Abhi confirm karta hoon. (I'll confirm it right away)

He took the scarf he hid in his car which was close so it didn't ruin their eye contact and he carefully wrapped it around her mouth and nose. 

He was shocked! He silently helped Avu untangle her legs and went inside the house without saying anything.

Avu: (in mind) Oh shit! He knows the truth know. He's probably mad at me so much. I should stop him... no.... I should leave him. He'll probably cool down tommorow. What am I thinking? I should call him

Avu: Sid stop, pls!

Sid:.....

.

.

What do you think will be Sid's reaction?

Will Jai develop feelings for Reem?

How will they find her?

To know the answers to your question keep checking for regular chapters of opposites and keep supporting. Thanks for the upvotes

Lots of love. Bye

Word count: 759