Jealous much?

Hey sidneetians, welcome back to another chapter of Opposites. Thanks for all your upvotes and constant support. Let's start the story without wasting further time.

Precap: Sid and Avu found themselves in an intimate position and were leaning in.

Ab aage:

Sid looked in her eyes as if asking for permission. She hesitated a lot not blinking the entire time when...

Someone: Avu! WHAT A SURPRISE!

They both get startled and back away from each other as far as possible.

Avu: You?!

Sid: Who are you? If I may ask?

Someone: Don't you think I should ask you that?

Sid: What do you mean?

Avu: Sid, don't you know her?

Sid: Avu, how am I supposed to know?

Avu: She's...

Someone: Let me introduce myself. I'm Krupa Lakhani. Avu's best friend.

Avu: Yh. She's the girl whose photo I had shown you. The one you met on campus.

 Sid: Ohh, right. Hi 

He goes and hugs her (in a friendly kind of way)

Avu's POV

Bandar ka baccha! (Son of a gun) How dare he hug Krupa like that. Avu, can you smell something? No, and why? I can. It's like something burnt terribly. Oh, it's you! What the hell are you saying? Just go. And I am not jealous of Krupa. When did I say that? Oh, please. That's what you were hinting to. Can't he leave her already? It's been 30 seconds and she's sticking to him like some magnet.

End of POV

Avu: Uh, Krups I am here too.

Krupa and Sid break their hug and Krupa runs to Avu and hugs her childishly. After a few secs, she whispers in Avu's ear.

Krupa: Don't worry. I know all about it. Jai told me.

Avu: What exactly did he tell you?

Krupa: How much you like Sid. And the lie you said about me to Sid. I just wanted to see your face when I hug your guy.

Avu could feel her smirking as Krupa's cheek got bigger.

Avu: I'm sorry about lying but please bare with me. I wanted to get to know how he is in terms of personality.

Jai: If your reunion is done, can we go to Reem and Abhi? They're dying out of hunger. (he said joining the group hug.)

Avu: Fine. (she breaks the hug). (to Sid) Let's take the food parcels upstairs.

Sid: Ok.

The four of them go upstairs to meet up with Abhi and Reem.

Avu: Hey guys, here's your food.

Reem: Thanks, I was dying out of starvation.

Sid: Drama queen.

Reem rolls her eyes at him.

Abhi: I called Vaishu and she said we should come over to her place for dinner. Her parents have a special announcement so, she wants us there.

Sid: When did she call us?

Abhi: Around 7:30. So we should be heading home by now. I've handled Reemie's discharge, so no problem now.

Avu: Ok, but where will you stay?