Together ❤️

Hey Sidneetians. Welcome back to another chapter of Opposites. Thank you so much for all the votes ❤️😘

Precap:
Avu had a dream in which Siddharth showed her a few flashbacks and she remembered everything when waking up.

Ab aage:

Avu: I remember

As Avneet looks at the clock in her room dimly lit by moonlight, she realizes it's too early to say anything and tries to fall back to sleep. However, she is overwhelmed with the excitement of the day. Unable to sleep, she walks down the wooden stairs and slides her hand over the smooth sandalwood.

She enters the kitchen, unknown of another presence. She starts humming Senorita with the happiness of telling Siddharth that his Avu is back. Slowly, she hears another voice lurking in the dark and swiftly turns her head.

Sid: Relax, Avu. It's me.

Avu: (holding up a knife shyly places it down)

Sid: Can't fall asleep?

Avu: No... I mean yes, I mean no. I mean... ughhhhh. I mean, I was asleep but then, I had a nightmare and cold sweaty forehead, I couldn't sleep and I just...

She was interrupted by Sid's hand on her mouth. She instantly felt a deep connection with him and looked at him. He looked back at her with the same intense hazel orbs and an unknown emotion she was unfamiliar with. He slowly removed his hand from over her mouth and stared deep into her soul.

Sid: You had a nightmare?

She nods in a yes

Sid: Abt what?

Avu contemplates with herself on whether to tell him now, or with the others. She stands confused in the situation she is in. He continues to stare at her with fire in his eyes as he scans her eyes seeking for an answer.

Avu: Umm... Actually...

He comes even closer as her breath hitches. She feels a hollow feeling as he comes even closer. Soon enough, there's just a few inches between them. Breaths mingled and confusion in the air.

She suddenly gets a quick flashback of all the good times she had with everyone. With him.

Avu: I remember.

Sid: You what?

She straightens her voice and speaks more confidently now.

Avu: Sid, I remember everything. Pur first day in college, the accident. Every single thing.

Sid can't stop his lips from curving upwards and looks at her with an uncontrollable grin plastered on his face.

Sid: You do?

Avu nods aggressively as she hugs him desperately and kisses him on the cheek afterwards. So many emotions are shared through them even though they are both speechless.

Sid: I really missed you Avu.

Avu: You did?

He pulls her cheeks playfully and taps her nose with his finger.

Sid: Every single day. Especially when I found out that I couldn't tell you how much I lo-

Avu: I love you too.

Sid: I was gonna say I love my dog, but that counts too 😉

Avu gives him a playful shove on his arm as he pretended to be hurt by wincing.
.
.
.
And they both lived happily ever after  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yh, not the ending you guys were looking forward to huh? Well, sorry. But maybe there's a part 2 I'll try and write. But until then, you can comment any ideas, theories or suggestions and I'll happily accept it.

Thank youuu alllll soooo muchhh. It was my bday on Sunday and I thought I should give you guys a treat. Oh, well...until next time 😘

Merry Christmas ⛄🎄❤️😘