49

Sexy scene is marked off. Enjoy my lovelies!

Jaylynn:

It felt so new to me to finally be together with him. Pushing my luck for more. Finally feeling his body under my hands.

"Why you so shy huh?" Trevor teased me, pulling me closer to him. His hands roaming my back, under my baggy shirt. Feeling my skin. My back stiffen at his gentle touch.

"W-we haven't done this in so long... I-" I stopped when he grazed over the sweet spot on my back. I choked out a breath. "What's wrong gorgeous?"

"You're a... butthead." He laughed at me.

"Interesting vocabulary mister."

"I haven't cursed since we parted... so yeah. Butthead." He smiled gently. I looked up at him and kissed him lightly. Feeling his touch. Feeling his soft lips.

"Well... this 'butthead' is gonna make you mine~"

"Mmm, please do~" I smirked, chuckling as I kissed him deeper.

*********

He pulled me closer to his body, trapping me against him and the wall. Rubbing his knee against me.

I whimpered, wanting nothing more than for him to touch me again. Claim me.

I moved my hips back and forth on his knee, creating any sort of friction.

He moved his kissing along my jaw, down my neck, sucking on the sweet spot between my collar bone and my neck. It felt so good.

I felt him marking everywhere along my neck and chest, claiming me as his.

He reached both hands along my side pulling my shirt off before reaching to my chest, playing with my nipples.

I bit my lip, throwing my head into the wall. The feeling of euphoria washing over me.

"I- I want you... Please...." I whinnied and he just chuckled.

He quickly reached his hands to cup my ass in his hands, picking me up and swiftly moving me to the edge of the bed, hovering over me and kissing me deeply. Pulling my bottoms off, leaving us both bare.

Reaching his hand under my shorts and rubbing his finger up and down my hole.

I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around his back. Pulling his head into my neck.

He chuckled, sucking and leaving kisses along my neck. Inserting his fingers inside me.

It stung. But it felt so good...

"More...." I whined into his shoulder.

"You're wish is my command..." He said in a deep whisper, biting my ear.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as his fingers hit that spot I so desperately needed to be touched.

I bit my lip as I smiled. Reaching one of my hands down to the front of him. Feeling his bare skin against my hand.

"Impatient aren't you?" He chuckled a hitched breath into my ear.

"You seem to be just as eager mister...." I teased him as I smiled.

"touché..." He kissed my ear and along my jaw.

He spread his fingers apart, stretching me. The pain of not having this in months hurt like hell, but it was so good. Masked by the fact that it was him. The person that I've been wanting since we met.

"S-stop teasing me... Please... give it to me." I said almost out of breath.

"You're not ready yet baby-"