18

Thank you to
@ella_epi_edits @anthony_epy @maddie28gamer @lxna.epi UhOhStinkyyyyyyy  @epi._.deadinside @justkatz12 and carla16writes for submitting your ideas for the truth or dare game! I really appreciate the help 😊

ONWARD!!!

Jaylynn:

I felt Trevor's chest beneath me as my phone vibrated on the bedside table. Letting me know we should get going soon.

I rubbed my eyes and shut off my phone alarm.

"Mmmm, Trevor..." I shook him, groaning because I was still tired.

"Mmmm, yes?" He groaned, peaking his eyes open.

"We need to leave soon." I said with a yawn. He looked over at the clock, reading 4:45pm.

"Why are you up at 4 in the morning princess?" He groaned.

"Afternoon. Wake up big guy. It's afternoon." He rubbed his eyes and looked one more time.

"Feels like morning." He groaned. "Alright..." he blinked a few times, adjusting to his surroundings.

"You ready to go?" I nodded my head. "Alright." He got out of bed with a grunt, slipping back on his boots.

I climbed out of bed and put back on my vans, and adjusting my shirt and skirt.

I quickly sifted through my bag and grabbed my hair brush. Brushing out the knots in my hair. Shaking out the hairbrush lines, and fluffing our my hair. Letting it fall into place.

"Really to go gorgeous?" Trevor grabbed my hip and kissed my temple.

"Definitely." I smiled, kissing his nose. Grabbing my bag filled with a multitude of things before walking with him to Abby's.

XXX

We made the short walk to Abby's and walked in through the back, avoiding the crowded bar that her uncle was running for two days. Her two days off.

Lily greeted us at the door, letting us in upstairs. "Hey guys! Nice to see you again!" She hugged me first before hugging Trevor. Letting us both in. Daniel and Carly sitting in the living room already.

"Hey guys!" Abby called from the kitchen. "I'VE GOT TACO BELL!!!" Abby held up giant packs of hard shell tacos.

"Now you're speaking my language!" I happily went over to grab a few tacos.

Carly walked over with Daniel, happily at his side, both of them grabbing some.

I handed two to Trevor and he smiled, kissing my forehead. "Thanks babe." I blushed at the new nickname. He just chuckled.

We all gathered in the living room, all silently eating our tacos. Carly sat on Daniels lap, I sat on Trevor's, and Lily just put her legs over Abby's.

Everyone slowly finished their tacos. No one really knew what to say, or how to strike up a conversation again.

"So how's the relationship comin' Trevor?" Daniel asked with a smile on his face.

"I think it's going pretty well." Trevor smiled, kissing my cheek as I giggled.

"That's good to hear. Figured everything out?" I got slightly confused. What are they talking about? Is this what they were talking about alone that night?

"Not yet. But we'll get there." I looked into his eyes, sending a questioning look. He mouthed "I'll tell you later." I nodded my head, letting go of the conversation.