40

HAPPY 40! Anyway, a small PSA for everyone that has made it this far!!! Please read it! I want to clarify things!

Thank you to theragingqueer on tictok for an simple explanation between the age regression and littlespace.

PSA: Jaylynn, is a little and an age regressor.
Age regressor: a certified mental illness, similar to DID, but not the same thing. Age regression is when your brain physically sends you back to an earlier age. For Jay, that can be to the ages 3-6. In every shape and form, your body and mind believe that you are that age. This is a form of Identity disorder, and is Involuntary. It can happen at any point in time like a switch, or a trigger. This is your brain forcing you back to an earlier age, and can be triggered or just happen out of the blue.

Little: being a little can involve age regression, but not every little age regresses. Little space is when you, as a person, decide to go back and act more childish, in a way that makes you feel comfortable. This is so you can process your emotions or information in a different way so you can understand it as a child would. This is voluntary. If you want to switch to little space, you can. This is not a form of mental illness, and it can be used as a copping mechanism.

Age play: a form of roleplaying in which an individual acts or treats another as younger or older than they actually are.

Jay's possession on the differences: yes, Jay likes age play. Yes, Jay is a little. Yes, Jay age regresses. Most of the time when Jay is presented in little space, he is in a form of age regression and cannot help that he has that mindset. There have been times were Jay purely just wants to be in little space and use it as a form of copping, such as when Jay first left Trevor. And Jay has not yet been displayed in any form of age play. Most of the time Jay is a SFW (safe for work) little, but other times isn't. This is all made consensual out of little space. But when Jay is in a form of age regression, there is no way Jay would ever do any adult things such as sex. When in a voluntary little space, Jay can either be naughty or not. But involuntary, Jay will never do that sort of thing, and Trevor will never do that sort of thing with him.

In this story I do tend to use little space as an umbrella term for the difference between a little and age regression. I will try to make them more distinctive in the future. Thank you for understanding.

I hope this makes things clear, and that there is no possible mix up with the storyline.

I'm here to inform about the community, and want things to be correct and have no miss understandings or misinformation.

Leave your questions here.

AND NONE OF THESE ARE PEDOPHILLIA OR THE SEXUALIZATION OF CHILDREN!!!!

Thank you for reading though this.

ONWARD!!!!

XXX

Trevor:

The seconds passed. Turning into minutes. I woke up early in the morning, listening to Jaylynn's small snores.

His small body pressed against mine. His hot breath grazing my chest, through my loose shirt.

Everything about this moment made me calm. Feeling him against me, knowing that I still have a shot at stealing his heart again.

I missed taking care of him. I missed being his caregiver... his dom... his everything.

This trip, I'm going to make him mine again. No matter how long it takes.