23

Jaylynn:

We had fun at Trevor's mom's. She's such a sweet lady.

I definitely consider her a mother figure. Just like Nana.

But we ate cookies, watched TV, ate more cookies because why not, I had fun. And Trevor seemed a lot happier after seeing his mom.

But we were back at the hotel. The day had to end at some point, even though I didn't want it to.

We sat on the couch, Trevor holding me against his chest as we watched some weird Netflix original.

"Thank you..." I turned my head to look up at him.

"For what?"

"I don't know... everything. I had a great day today. And I love your mom. She made today a great day." I smiled, looking up at him. He smiled slightly.

"I'm glad you had a good day." He smiled, tilting my head. "But you do realize you still need a punishment from this morning." I groaned. It felt like I was reminded to do the dishes. The dread.

"I know princess, but since you did so well eating today, you'll just rewrite my rules. Including the new ones. Alright?" I laid my head down on his lap, taking a deep breath.

"Alright..."

"Good boy." He leaned down, kissing me gently. "Now get to writing before I smack your ass instead." He chuckled as I got off the couch, smacking my ass a bit. I turned around to shoot him a glare. He just laughed.

I walked over to the breakfast nook attached to the kitchen and sat down with a notepad and a pen. Writing ever rule to a T.

1. Don't touch yourself without permission
2. No cussing
3. No lying or hiding things
4. Tell your dom when you are uncomfortable or have any negative emotion
5. Don't disrespect your dom
6. Addresses your dom correctly when around others
7. Use your safe word when necessary
8. Orgasms are a privilege and owned by your dom. You will ask your dom for permission to cum and thank him each time.
9. Always follow the rules to the best of your ability.
10. If you ever have questions/concerns with the rules, talk with your dom immediately.

Okay... new rules...

11. Never hide your littlespace.
12. Trust your dom to take care of you.
13. No physically harming yourself.
14. Take care of yourself, (shower, brush teeth, eat, etc.)
15. Apologize only when necessary.
16. Be yourself.

I think that's it...

I stopped. Looking and reading over the rules.

I felt a light hand on my shoulder, making me jump. I looked back to see Trevor reading the rules.

"Good boy." He kissed the top of my head. "Your punishment is done. Cuddle?" He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, kissing my neck.

"Can't do that when your entire weight is on me." I laughed.

He let go, grabbing my hand, I followed behind as he walked to the couch.

He plopped down on the couch, stretching his arms out to me. I grabbed his hand lightly with mine. He pulled me closer, eventually getting me to straddle him. Nothing sexual about it, just genuine and innocent.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer.

We just looked into each other's eyes. Filling the silent room with unspoken words. Content in the silence.

Silence. His even breathing. My pounding heart. The butterfly's trying to escape my stomach. The soft rustling of clothes as he moved his hand up and down my side. The weird Netflix original in the background. Silence.