33

Keep in mind that this story is fiction. I try to keep things as realistic as possible, but somethings may not be supper accurate.

Thank you or reading! I love you all.

ONWARDS!!

Jaylynn:

Everything was fuzzy. Nothing felt right.

The beatings only got worse. My dad knew I was lying.

I never felt so shitty for just being myself. But I knew I couldn't let him get into my head.

My mom was now visibly tense all the time, always like she wanted to say something, but never did.

Everything went on for what felt like an eternity.

It felt like nothing was being done, like my life was know on a loop. A really shitty loop.

Freddy was the only one there for me every night. Staying with me in my room, on the floor. Comforting me when I thought about Trevor and how much I missed him.

I went without Trevor's sweatshirt for about two weeks, and I felt empty without it. It was like to one thing I had left of him was ripped away. To make matters worse, I couldn't find the one thing I hid from my dad. A small blue panda keychain. It was the only stuffed animal that I kept hidden from him, and I couldn't find it anywhere.

I laid on my bed for what felt like weeks.

Freddy brought me dinner quite a lot since my dad basically trapped me in my room, So at least I was getting fed.

Today felt like every other day. Silent. Arguing downstairs. Crying. More silence.

*knock knock* "Jay..." I heard my mom outside my door. It was mid afternoon, so it was only me and her home.

"Come in..." I said quietly. I faced my wall, my back toward the door. I wore black pajama shorts, and a white tank top.

I pulled my grey covers to my shoulders and held them there. My eyes sore from crying. I felt numb.

I felt my mom sit on the bed next to me, staying quite as usual.

"I... I washed your sweatshirt..." My brows furrowed in confusion. I turned over with the covers over my shoulders. I looked at the blue fabric she was holding and stared in awe. She... She found his sweatshirt...

Dad took the sweatshirt like everything else I owned and stored it somewhere. I didn't know what he did with everything, but I didn't dare look for it.

"Mom..." I said meekly, sitting up and letting the covers fall from my shoulder.

"Don't say anything to your father, but I couldn't stand to see you this upset and hurt. I can't hold on anymore and I'm sick of his shit. So... This is my apology.... For not doing something sooner... I want you to be happy..." My mother's words jumbled together. Multiple thoughts just spewing from her lips. I didn't understand her full thought, but I knew where this was going, and it was looking brighter.

This was the most I ever heard her speak. Especially from her own mind. 

The only things she ever said were on loop. "How was you're day dear?" "Dinner's ready"...

It was odd to hear HER. But it was nice...

"Mom..." I exited my covers and flung my arms around her, sniffling into her shoulder. "Thank you..."

She hugged back even tighter than I was.

"I'm going to get us out of here baby... Somehow..." She sniffled, choking on her words a bit.