7

Enjoy some good memes (^ω^)

Trevor:

I paced around my apartment. Chewing on my thumb. I feel like a 15 year old boy nervous about talking to a cute girl. THIS SHITS RIDICULOUS!!!

I paced for a good 10 minutes before I pass out from getting dizzy.

I sat down at the breakfast nook and thought things over.

I'm just going to talk to him. Yeah! Just talk. WHY AM I NERVOUS?!?! I hated feeling like this. The anxiety at the pit of my stomach, the overthinking.

But it needed to be done. I couldn't do this to myself or to Jay. He's so sweet and doesn't deserve me. An Asshole.

I sighed before getting up.

Abby told me she gave him the day off, just to talk to me. We are meeting at Abby's apartment at 5. It's 4:43, and my anxiety kicked in.

I wasn't ready for this 'talk'. But it needed to be done.

I grabbed my keys and decided to head down early. I threw on my jacket and was out the door.

I wanted to look decent for tonight, even if it was just to clear the air. It was more for the fact that I didn't want to show up in sweats, and look like a hobo. Again.

So I decided on my black skinny jeans. It made my ass look FANtastic, my grey button up, and my black converse.

Half duchebag, half gay. Sounds legit.

I walked in the bar, the familiar smell of sweat and alcohol hitting me like a ton of bricks. Walking over to my usual spot, I sit in front of Abby.

"He's not here yet." She said flatly while wiping off a glass.

I nodded in response as I sat silently waiting.

"Don't fuck this up. Ight?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

I nodded, looking down at my hands.

It felt like hours of waiting, when it really was five minutes. I'm dramatic alright?!?! When I finally heard the bar door open, to reveal Jaylynn walking in.

He was wearing the cutest outfit I probably ever saw. Black fishnets (Damn.... fishnets), a baggy pink sweater, and a small white skirt, with matching buckled heels. I smiled, looking up at him. He didn't.

 He didn't

"Trevor." He looked at me neutrally, not giving any sort of expression. Damn I fucked up...

"Hey..." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Let's get this over with." He said flatly before walking to the back, heading to Abby's apartment.

I quickly followed suit. I never heard him sound so cold before. In the few times I've interacted with him, he was always so kind, and shy. Now? He sounds like he couldn't give two shits about what I have to say.