9

STARTING A PENSION!!! Who all wants to have an art piece of Jaylynn in his frog pjs?! CUZ I DO!!! Thank you random_p0tato for the suggestion. I love you bish.

ONWARDS!!!!

Jaylynn:

Warmth eveloped me as I slept comfortably.

I opened my eyes slightly, to see that I was on top of Trevor.

Memories of last night rushing though my head. Okay... that wasn't a dream. I giggled to myself, laying my head further against Trevor's chest. Feeling the steady rise and fall from his slow breathing.

He was peaceful.

I smiled as I grazed my hand lightly over his chest.

I felt like a little kid, happily waking up in their parents arms. Feeling safe. That's what I wanted. That protector, the safe feeling. I never wanted that to leave.

I wanted to wake him up so badly so we could go and play, but I didn't know how he felt about it. I didn't want to push things too far, too fast. I trusted him more than I probably should, but I did. But I didn't know how he would feel about me being a little. It made me sad, but there was nothing I could do.

I groaned as I rolled off of him, rolling off the bed.

I tried to stand up, but failed miserably. My legs collapsed under me, making me fall straight to the ground. Ouch.

I groaned at the slight pain in my arms from catching myself.

"What the hell... JAY! Are you okay?" Trevor peaked over the bed, looking at me, making sure nothing was broken or bleeding. That made me feel safer than I already was. He was making sure I was okay.

"Yep. Just peachy. Thanks to you." I groaned, attempting to stand up.

"Geez, what time is it... 8:36.... nice." Trevor groaned. I just giggled.

"Well good morning to you too." He giggled looking over at me.

"Ha ha." I mocked rolling my eyes.

He just giggled as I walked to the closet, going to grab some comfy clothes for the day. I'm glad I took today off, because I don't think I'd last through my shift.

Trevor:

I remember Jay last night... not necessarily the mind blowing sex, but afterwards.

It felt so... child-like.

Not in a bad way, it was actually kinda cute, but it was odd to say the least.

I liked taking care of him, that's what I wanted in the first place. To be able to protect him. But his words, and his actions made me question some things. But I didn't say anything, fearing he would get uncomfortable. But the whole situation was adorable. But I also didn't know how to react to that kind of... talk, after sex. It was odd... but a nice odd.

The way he told me good night, was the sweetest, most pure thing I've heard in a very long time. And I got to say, he looked fucking adorable in those pajamas. I wanted to laugh, but it was just too adorable.

"Hey, get up lazy bones." Jay walked across the room, pulling me out of bed.

"Alright, alright, I'm getting up." He smiled, his eyes sparkling with delight.

He looked down at me, before his eyes widened. He swiftly turned around, covering his eyes. "NOPE NOPE NOPE!!! NOT TODAY SATAN!!! I CAN'T SEE YOUUUUUU!!!!"