14

THANK YOU ALL FOR 7 K READS!!!!

ONWARD!!!!

Jaylynn:

I woke up the morning light shining in my face, birds chirping. Trevor's arm was wrapped tightly around me, holding me close.

I smiled as I dug myself deeper into his chest.

I can't believe I went into subspace.... it was the most intoxicating feeling, and I want it to happen again.
(A/N Just like an orgasm, a subspace is difficult to explain as it differs person by person, particularly because of the varying emotions, responses, and reactions involved. A common misconception of BDSM scenes is that they only involve physical pain — such as floggers, whips, ropes, and other tangible objects. For those within a BDSM scene, subspace is an attainable goal that includes a trance-like euphoria of overtly intense emotions. For many, a subspace creates a drunk or high feeling — pain is gone, problems disappear, and your current state of mind is a dizzy of joyful feelings.-HelloFlo)

I ran my hands up and down Trevor's chest and glanced at the clock, 6:57. I sighed, knowing that we both probably needed to get up.

I pulled the sleeves to the sweatshirt down over my hands, and curled into my own little space. Feeling warm and safe.

Trevor grunted a little, making me smile.

"Mmm, morning princess." He smiled, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning daddy..."

"Do you have work princess?" I nodded my head. "Alright then. Let's get you home, I need to head out to work too. Do you have a ride to work?"

"Yeah, my brother takes me usually." Trevor nodded.

He smiled, sitting up slightly. He kissed my neck as I giggled.

"You look gorgeous princess." He kissed ever one of his marks on my neck.

"Thanks, but how am I going to hide this?!" Trevor just laughed.

"Sorry not sorry baby boy." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on... let's get ready." I crawled out of bed, pulling Trevor with me. He laughed as he got out of bed.

He kissed my forehead before walking to his closet.

I stood quietly, waiting for him to emerge.

About 5 minutes of waiting, he came out of the closet with his uniform on.

"Mmm, we need to roll play with this at some point." I placed my hand on his chest and we both chuckled.

"I like your thinking princess." He kissed the top of my head before handing me a pair of shorts.

"Here, you can keep them for the time being, but I gotta head to work." I nodded my head, slipping on the large basketball shorts.

I smiled up at him. He looked like he remembered something, then swiftly pulled out his phone. "I completely forgot. I don't have your number gorgeous." He chuckled.

He handed me his phone, opening a new message. I quickly texted myself, knowing my phone was out in the living room. I smiled as he put my name in his phone.

"Alright, ready to go?" I nodded.

"Just let me collect my things." He nodded his head before walking me out to the living room.

XXX

I sat in his truck, smiling like a goofball. Trevor smiled the whole way to my house.