8-XXX

Sup peps. Ight, this shits a sexy smut chapter. Y'all that want to read it, go ahead, those of you that don't, I'll see you in the next chapter
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ENJOY ANOTHER GOOD MEME

ONWARDS TO SMUT!!!

Trevor:

"Trevor..." he let out breathlessly. "No strings attached, I want you to fuck me."

"A-are you sure?" I tried to catch my breath.

"I wouldn't have said anything if I wasn't sure. And no I'm not a virgin, so you don't have to worry." He squeezed his legs against mine, slightly grinding against me.

"Mhmm... how do you like it?" I gripped his ass, watching him bite his lip. We stared into each other's eyes, our foreheads still pressed together.

"Hard. No holding back."

"Safe words?"

"Red and yellow for now." He bit his lip, running his hands down my arms. "You're wearing too many clothes for my taste..." he licked his top lip, then holding a bite on his bottom lip.

"You know those fucking fishnets are killing me." I flashed my dominant glare. The one that could make anyone submit.

"That was the point." He slightly stuck his tongue out at me. But I leaned forward, slightly tugging at his tongue, shoving mine down his throat.

He breathlessly moaned against me, moving his hips against me. Definitely making me hard in the process.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?" He reaches his hand down and started palming my hard on.

I reached my hands under his ass, holding him against me. I stood up, hearing him squeak. "Patience Princess." I gripped his ass tighter, watching his pulps dilate.

"Second door on the left." He dug his face in the crook of my neck as I walked to the bedroom he directed me to.

I opened the door, quickly closing it and locking it behind me. I quickly walked over to the bed, gently setting him down. Kissing him deeply.

He gripped the back of my neck, pulling me closer. Wrapping his legs around me, closing the little space between us.

I let my hands wander. Up and down his sides. Down to his ass.

I gently put my hands under the end off his skirt and moved my hands upwards. Gripping his thigh. He let out small moans into the kiss, making me smile.

I pulled away, making him groan at the loss of touch. I gave him a wicked smirk. He let go of me as I stood up.

"Strip."

Jaylynn:

"Strip." I bit my lip. It's been a while since I've been dominated, and my god it felt good.

He moved out of the way slightly, letting me stand up. I looked up into his eyes as he nodded slightly. Giving me the go ahead.

This was my time to fuck with him. So I did.

I slowly peeled off everything. Except my sweater. It covered everything. I could tell by the look on his face that he was getting frustrated.

I strutted towards him. Standing on the balls of my feet. Letting them hit the cold hardwood floor.

I put my hands against his chest, he looked down at me, raising his eyebrow.

He gripped my ass and I bit my lip. "I thought I told you to strip princess." He raised his eyebrow.