51

Jaylynn:

OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO THEYREHERETHEYREHERETHEYREHERE SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT

"Babe... you can stop panicking you know?" Trevor placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him.

"It's my family. The last time they saw you my dad was going to prison. Not the best first meeting."

"Fair. But you'll be fine.... I promise." He lightly kissed my forehead. "Now, I'm going to get the door." He snickered at me before walking out of the room.

I quietly followed, panicking, well because... panic.

"Hi! Are you Trevor-? Oh my baby!" My mom peered around Trevors shoulder and saw me.

Trevor moved out of the way and my mom gave me a big hug.

She looks.... Healthy. Happy. She's glowing.

"Oh my baby...." she squeezed me tight and I just laughed a bit before hugging her back. "Hi mama."

Trevor:

I stood silently at the door looking at the man behind Jays mom. I'm guessing his brother.

"You his boyfriend?"

"Yes sir I am." Do I need formalities? Fuck I might need formalities- OR DID I JUST FUCK UP?! FUCKFUCKFUCK-

The man busted up laughing standing in front of me.

"-SIR-?!!?! Man, I'm sure you're older than me, chill. You're fine man." He reached out for my hand with a big smile. "I'm Freddy. His brother."

I sighed in relief and smiled back, shaking his hand. "Trevor."

"Nice grip man." He smirked at me. "Can I come in now or-"

"Oh shit! Yeah!" I moved out of the way and he just shook his head laughing. I'm definitely going to die tonight....

Jaylynn:

"Oh my boy you look so pretty! Where'd you get the dress?!?! I might have to steal it from you." My mom said with a smile. Holding my shoulders at arms length.

"Trevor got it for me...." I smiled.

"That's a good man you got there." She looked me up and down. "So this is the real you huh?"

I nodded. "I couldn't ever wear it around dad... but yeah."

"I'm glad you can be yourself baby.... that's all I ever wanted."

The timer from the oven interrupted our conversation, "Trevor, can you get that?"

"Don't even have to ask babe, I got it." Trevor smiled at me before disappearing into the kitchen.

I smiled before looking over at Freddy laughing. "What...." I asked looking at him like he did something stupid.

"He's funny. He called me sir-" he started laughing with no sound, breathing ever few seconds. "He's- tryingsoharsitsfunny-" he said really fast.

"Don't bully my boyfriend Freddy-" I smacked him lightly upside the head while he laughed.

"No fighting boys." My mom said in a stern tone.

"Yes ma'am...." Freddy chuckled.

"Yes mama...." I said before walking to the table. "Sit, dinners ready." I pulled a few chairs out for them to sit down.

Trevor came out of the kitchen holding a pan of enchiladas.

My mans is looking handsome. Husband material- definitely. Damn he's hot.... I definitely scored with this one.