25

Jaylynn:

The whole crew was walking around the farmers market. We, well... I, planned on making dinner for everyone since it was our last full day here. I even invited Trevor's mom to join us! She gladly accepted. But we just wandered the market, looking for simple things to make for dinner.

Carly and Daniel were acting weird all day. But I chose not to think too much about it. But Carly was out of her little space and I thought that was a little odd... but I'm choosing to mind my own business.

"Trevor, lets go over there, I need that... freak! What is it called! Ughggghhhh..." I groaned. Trevor just laughed.

"Interesting choice of vocabulary princess, but alright. We'll catch up with you guys later." We waves at the group as we wandered off to the other side of the market.

"So what are you planning on making?" Trevor held my available hand while I carried a basket with the other.

"Well... Abby taught me this recipe a while back, and it's become my favorite thing to make. Spicy rice." (Y'all I brought this shit back from the dead 😫) Trevor hummed in approval at my choice of food.

"So what do we need exactly?" (Here comes a recipe y'all decided you wanted it SO BADLY) Trevor turned to me, confused as to what the dish even was.

"Well... to be exact..." I showed him the paper I had in my hand, showing the full recipe.
(You're welcome.)

(If you didn't want this, then ignore it

(If you didn't want this, then ignore it.)

"Wow... That's a lot..." Trevor rubbed the back of his neck."

"Hush! It's worth it!" I started walking backwards towards the onions, nagging at Trevor.

I kept backing up, slowly turning around, but bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" I helped pick up the boys food that I knocked out of his hand.

"It's all good!" The boy finished picking up the food, facing towards me. He was tall, about 5'9, blond hair, dark blue almost purple eyes, and a damn nice smile. Definitely gay.