12

Since I love you, here's a pic of nana

Oop! Okay, so I feel like I should explain this since someone asked

Oop! Okay, so I feel like I should explain this since someone asked. (And this whole chapter explains a lot of the basics of the kinkier form of BDSM. Not all relationships are like this, but this is theirs, so hush.)

A BDSM contract is a written agreement between dominant and submissive that outlines the details of their relationship. This contract may apply to the entire length of their relationship or to a single encounter. Contracts may detail specific acts, rules, and boundaries that are mutually agreed to during a specified amount of time. BDSM contracts are not legally binding.

A contract can be as simple as a few sentences on a napkin, or a 30 page document in front of a lawyer.

Their contract will be simple but thorough. But there is multiple types of contracts, such as:
Ddlb/ddlg/mdlb/ mdlg
Slave and master
Sub and dom
And more

For now Jay and T are going through a sub and dom contract. The ddlb contract will come later.

Hope this explains things (*'︶'*)╯♡

ONWARD!!!

Jaylynn:

I woke up laying on Trevor's chest. His even breathing and steady heartbeat was calming.

I leaned my head into his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

I felt his hand snake around my waist, pulling me closer. He kissed the top of my head and I giggled.

"Morning Princess." His husky morning voice was raspy, and a definite turn on.

"Morning." I kissed his nose, then laid my head back on his chest, running my nails lightly over his chest.

"You want breakfast gorgeous?" He yawned.

"Sure." I kissed his chest before getting up out of bed. I was wide awake now, and ready to start my day.

I looked at the clock, reading 6:43am.

Ew, who wake up at this ungodly hour. I rolled my eyes and watched Trevor look at the clock.

"Shit, I forgot I have work today. I can make breakfast real quick, then I have to head out." He ran his hand down his face.

"That's fine." I smiled.

"You can stay till I get back, it's not that long of a shift." I smiled and nodded my head.

"Alright gorgeous." He got out of bed and walked towards me. "What would you like for breakfast?"

He wrapped his hand around my shoulder as we walked to the kitchen.

"Anything is fine." I smiled, leaning into him.