42

Jaylynn:

We got back to the hotel safe and sound. Trevor held my hand the entire way.

It made me happy. Feeling my hand in his. The warmth radiating from his body.

"Why do you guys look so happy?" Trevor chuckled as Daniel let us into their room.

Carly looked as happy as ever.

"Oh god you guys..." Daniel rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ew. That's straight." I pretended to be discussed, then proceeding to chuckle at them.

"Well it's not like I can get her pregnant again." Daniel shrugged and halfheartedly chuckled.

I mean... he isn't wrong.

"Aaaannnnyyyywaaaay... what are we making for dinner?" Trevor opened the small fridge in the kitchen.

"Ah, I want panda." Carly pipped up.

"I can go to panda and get everyone something. We can sit and watch movies while we eat." Daniel smiled.

"Ahhhhh, you're going to leave me?!" Carly frowned.

"Well... if you want panda, then yes?" Daniel smiled and kissed her forehead. "Everyone okay with the plan?" Daniel smiled at us.

"Sounds good to me!" Trevor grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge.

"Sounds good." I said as I sat at the breakfast bar.

"Alright then. Everyone text me their orders now." Everyone proceeded to text Daniel their orders.

"Alright. Sounds good. I'll be back in about a half an hour." Daniel looked at us and smiled.

He turned to Carly and mumbled something softly into her ear. She giggled and turned a bright red. I barely heard I love you's whispered between them before they set into a deep kiss. Only lasting for a few seconds.

"Alright. Make sure Carly behaves." Daniel smiled at Trevor.

"Will do." Trevor smiled as he took a drink from his water.

"Alright, see you guys in a bit." Daniel waved us off as he closed the door.

The room went silent.

"I miss him already." Carly whined. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh whatever. Lets pick out a movie." I got up from my spot and plopped down next to her on the couch.

I patted the seat next to me as I looked at Trevor. He smiled as he walked over to me. Sitting next to me.

He gave me a small smirk before patting his lap. I happily scooted over and sat in his lap. He gently snaked his arms around my waist and held me close.

I smiled as I held the remote in my hand. I flipped through the channels looking to see what movies they had playing on tv. Nothing too interesting.

"My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." The movie played as I stopped.

"This one okay?" I looked at both Trevor and Carly. They both nodded.

Carly smiled and leaned her small frame against both me and Trevor.

It was comforting. Having both people I love next to me. Close to me. If Daniel we're here, then our group would be complete.

I smiled as Forest Gump played. Trevor ran his hand up and down my stomach, calming me. Carly happily snuggled up to the both of us. And food on the way.