47

Carly:

Carly:

I held Cameron in my arms, slowly rocking him back and forth.

His bright green eyes laced with gold ringlets. He almost looked like a doll. His big bright eyes gracing his pale skin with his pale brown hair... He's perfect.

"Hey babe..." He grabbed my hips from behind and gently kissed my neck up and down. Felling his soft lips across my skin. It made me smile.

"How was your day?" I asked him calmly. "Good now that I have you both with me."

I smiled as I turned my head to kiss his lips gently.

I looked back down at Cameron and he was asleep in my arms. Out like a light. His tiny snores filled some of the comfortable silence in the room.

I just smiled.

"What are you smiling for princess?"

"I'm just so happy. It almost feels like a dream..." I set Cameron down in his crib next to my bed.

The pink room wasn't ideal for him, but I felt more comfortable for him to be in my little space room. It was more comforting, especially for a child.

I turned around to face Daniel. I put my hands against his chest and leaned my ear against his chest, hearing his pounding heart. It was soothing. I closed my eyes and listened as he wrapped his arms around mine, holding me too his chest.

He kissed the top of my forehead, letting his lips linger a bit, making me smile. "That's because it is a dream baby girl..."

I opened my eyes and furrowed my brows. "What do you mean?"

"You know I'm not really here baby..." I looked up into his eyes and saw the sorrow in them.

"B-but you're right here..." I said with tears welling in my eyes.

"I know baby, I know..." He pulled my head to his chest and kissed my head. Tears slipping down my face and staining his shirt.

"He's beautiful baby... He's prefect. Just like you...." He chuckled lightly. I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"You're doing an amazing job raising him. I'm glad you have Abby and Lily with you." I looked up at him, tears flooding my vision.

"They aren't here.... You are... We've been raising him!" I said with hurt in my voice, trying not to raise my voice. I didn't want to wake Cameron.

"Oh baby girl..." He said with a sad face before kissing me gently. Slowly pulling away to kiss my tears away.

"we've been raising him..." I said quietly, trying to prove to myself that he's here.

"I love you baby girl... Just know I'm watching. I am always going to be here." He lifted my chin before placing a few of his finger's on my chest, right over my heart. Telling me he'd always be in my heart... instead of right in front of me. "I love you... So much..." he let a tear slip down his face, and I felt tears down my face.