16-XXX

Trevor:

We finished cooking and ended up back on the couch. He was still in his little space, but he was less pouty.

I put on a family friendly movie, but didn't pay attention to it.

Jay laid in my lap. Head on my legs as he curled in a ball.

I found it adorable how he was wearing my sweatshirt. It engulfed him. And those skinny jeans make his ass look nice.

This would be the downside to him being a little right now. HIS ASS IS MAKING ME HORNY!!!

"Daddy?" Jay turned his head in my lap, looking up at me.

"Yes princess?"

"Are you okay?" He gave a concerned expression, hinted with curiosity.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He chuckled.

He sat up climbing over me, straddling my lap. I raised an eyebrow, curious to see where he was going with this.

"I'm asking cuz, one, you were staring at me. Two, you're hard, three, it was poking my back." He chuckled.

I looked down, and sure enough, I was fuckin hard. Love how my dick has a mind of its own. DOWN BOY DOWN!

He ran his nails down my torso, leading further south. "What are you doing princess?" I raised my eyebrow, giving a stern tone.

He palmed me through my work pants, making me harder than I already was.

"Your princess wants to play with daddy..." he bit his lip. I looked in his eyes, and I swear I saw a flicker. Almost like he was in control, no longer in his little side. He wants to test age play? I tried to figure out where he wanted to go with this, and I was failing miserably.

"Daddy, I've been a bad boy..." he gave me pleading eyes.

"Whys that princess?" He continued to palm me through my pants.

"I hid somethin' from you..." he purses his lips. "I didn't tell you how bad I want to do a proper scene with you..." he looked straight into my eyes, nothing but lust peeking through.

"Mhm... you have been a bad boy. I might forgive this incident if you tell me what you want." I gripped his hips, hearing him squeak.

"I've been a bad boy officer..." he grabbed the handcuffs on my belt and held them in front of my face.

"You have, I guess that means..." I gripped his ass in my hands, watching him squirm. "You have to be punished."

He moaned as soon as I said punished. Watching him squirm, and seeing a tent forming in his skinny jeans.

I gripped him closer to me, swiftly lifting him up,
And walking to my playroom.

I set him down on the bench and kissed him vigorously. He squirmed beneath me, making the cutest sounds through the kiss.

I broke the kiss only to attach my lips to his neck. Hitting his sweet spot and feeling his back arch beneath me, as he let out a good, needy moan.

I left new marks over the old ones, and adding to the collection growing on his collarbone and neck.

I stopped and he whined. I sat him up and pulled the sweatshirt off of him, and threw it somewhere in the room. "Hands together." He put his hands together in front of him.

I swiftly grabbed my cuffs and attached them to his wrists. He bit his lip, letting out a small whimper as I tightened them.

"You broke a rule baby..." I kissed his neck. "You ready for your punishment?"