36

You guys asked what Jay looked like with long hair 😂. That glow up thooooooo.

LISTEN TO THE SONG! Highly recommended for this chapter!

ONWARD!

Jaylynn:

"T-Trevor...?" I froze. My eyes widened as I stared at him.

"I'm sorry Jay, I should have said something..." Daniel looked at me, apologizing.

"No... no. It's okay... I'm just surprised." I pressed my lips together. I shoved my hands in my pant pockets and looked down. Some of the loose hairs fell in front of my face.

"You look good...." Trevor said lightly.

"You don't look too bad yourself... officer." I smiled a bit, looking at him in uniform.

4 months later and I still think that uniform is hot. Damn I'm horny.

I just heard Trevor chuckle a bit.

"Thanks Danny. I'll see you guys soon." Trevor waved them off, looking at me.

I bit my lip out of habit and I watched him freeze for a second before walking back to his truck.

"Sorry I didn't say anything... I didn't know you followed me." Daniel rubbed the back of his neck.

"I said it was okay. It's not like we're on horrible terms.... but.... I guess it's just awkward now." I looked back down, keeping my hands in my pockets.

"Well... let's head inside. I got to cook dinner." Daniel swiftly turned around. "Hey baby, what do you wanna eat?"

Carly put down her book and looked up at the both of us.

"Homemade pizza?" Carly said with a question, and a little bit of hope.

"Anything for my babygirl." I smiled as Daniel walked to Carly, basically carrying her in the house.

They were in the house.

I looked back out were I vividly remember Trevor standing.

You look good.

I smiled.

"Hey! You comin?" Daniel called from the house.

"Yeah yeah.... I'm coming." I said with a smile.

I kept looking at the spot where he stood as I walked into the the house.

I miss him...

I smiled. Knowing maybe soon... I can finally talk to him.

Trevor:

Holy shit.

I drove down to the station before my shift started.

He's changed a lot.

Everything about him screamed confident.

He made me nervous. Even after all this time, he still managed to make me really nervous.

His long hair... I wanna pull it. NOPE BAD THOGHT TO HAVE BEFORE WORK!!!

I sighed as I drove to the station.

Everything was calm and quiet. But my brain didn't feel that way.

After months of think about him, trying to better myself, and finally getting to a point where I was okay to be alone, he has to pop into my life like it was nothing?!

I was a little disappointed by what he was wearing... I missed how cute he looked in a skirt, but despite it, he still looked.... so good...

I smiled the rest of the way to work.