───── ❝ 𝟎𝟕 ❞ ─────

-

Once more you were on a plane. This time you were heading home, the thought alone brought great relief to you.

You knew the city like the back of your hand, you didn't have any fears fighting this son-of-a-bitch with a hometown advantage.

You had the unfortunate middle seat, trapped in between Jotaro and Kakyoin. Not that you minded, of course.

You sat with one of your legs tucked into your chest and the other stretched out in front of you, with your head on your knee. You were bored beyond belief, staring over Kakyoin and out the window. It was just clouds, nothing changed in the ten minutes you stared. You figured that sleeping would pass the time, so you closed your eyes.

You felt no stand presence, nothing to suggest one was in use near you.

You tapped Jotaro's arm, "I'm taking a nap, wake me up if something happens."

He nodded. You brought your other leg into your chest, curling yourself up like a cat.

You'd gotten used to sleeping in unconventional ways, this was nothing.

-

You didn't know how long you had been asleep before you sensed the energy of a stand being summoned. You wake up and start looking around.

The boys next to you take note of what you're doing as you rise from your seat.

Kakyoin asks, "what's wrong, (Y/N)?"

You crouched down for them to hear, trying to remain quiet and inconspicuous.

"There's a stand user, somewhere in the cabin behind us."

You look to Muhammad, who took note of your behavior, and mouthed the word 'stand' to him.

Avdol alerted Mr. Joestar, and by now everyone in the group was standing up.

So much for remaining inconspicuous.

You took a moment to look behind you, observing the other passengers. They were mostly asleep, and if they weren't, they were busy with some book or puzzle.

You turned your head back, but as you did you heard a bug fly by your ear, and it landed on Jotaro's face.

"Jotaro, it's on your cheek."

"What is it?" He looks, not moving a muscle. "A rhinoceros beetle?"

"It's a stag beetle," Kakyoin corrects.

You mumble, "Is that really important?"

"Jotaro, watch out, it's on your-"Avdol starts, but then the beetle attempts to open Jotaro's mouth, only to be stopped by Star Platinum.

"Tower of Gray," you whisper while looking at it. "Rips out it's victim's tongues, responsible for multiple catastrophes, but most notably plane crashes."

It quickly escapes Star Platinum's grasp, and Star Platinum is unable to grab it again.

"It's faster than Star Platinum," Muhammad observes with a shocked tone.