───── ❝ 𝟓𝟎 ❞ ─────

-

The light was bright, your eyes shot open.

It felt like pure adrenaline shooting through your veins, but when you looked down you saw your body spark with golden lightning. It was just like the kind you had seen Mr. Joestar use.

You were in an ambulance, moving at a high speed. You'd been hooked up to all sorts of IVs and machines.

"The patient's awake!"

You ignored the Speedwagon Foundation doctors, instead tearing the IVs out of your arm.

"Stop the ambulance!"

They were frozen, in shock. It seemed like they didn't hear you, so you repeated yourself, shouting louder this time, as loud as you could've in your state. Your voice was groggy, cracking as you barked orders.

"What the hell is going on?" The doctor began to approach you. "You were just nearly dead!?"

"Don't get any closer! How far are we from where you picked me up?"

They went silent.

"Answer me!" You demanded, "You don't want to know what could happen if you don't give me this information."

You felt for your gun, but it was no longer on your person.

"Five minutes driving south," one of them answers. "You can't do back, it's too far for you to walk in your condition!"

"There's no way you-"

"Shut up!"

Your stand appeared next to you.

It kicked the door of the ambulance, dodging the one behind yours as you ran back to the scene.

Bloody Judgement once more resumed it's position at your side.

It carried you along since you couldn't run, you were practically gliding.

You didn't know if they knew the secret of the World, you were probably too late to tell them.

If you remembered Caesar correctly, Polnareff and Noriaki were unable to fight, but were alive. Mr. Joestar was barely alive. The only one fighting him right now was Jotaro.

You couldn't let him fight alone.

The hamon held your stomach in place, rendering you able to use your hands.

You held the power of the sun in the dead of night, you were the only one able to fight who possessed that ability.

The hamon could do the same to DIO as the sun did to the stand user that killed Muhammad and Iggy.

You felt yourself gaining speed, you were gaining up on the World.

All it would take is a little bit of hamon, he'll begin to crumble.

You were bleeding from all over the place, leaving a trail in your wake.

How would you keep your distance out of the World's range, yet still attack him?