───── ❝ 𝐟𝐢𝐧 ❞ ─────

-

You couldn't feel a thing, completely numb to the sensations and trials your body was overcoming right now.

You could still think though. It was like sleeping, but not at all. You didn't feel rested.

You didn't know how they were going to fix you.

Your eye and leg would be easy, but you still had a hole punched through you.

Shit, how were you able to keep going after that?

It couldn't just be the hamon that saved you, right? There had to be some sort of divine intervention, or some other bullshit.

You found it scary that losing a leg was the least of your worries.

You wanted nothing more than to just sleep.

What was going to happen to your life now?

You had no place to call home anymore.

You couldn't stay in Cairo alone, you'd have to live somewhere else.

Where? With who?

Would the Speedwagon Foundation try to replace Muhammad, placing you with someone else?

You weren't going to let that happen.

Maybe Jean-Pierre would let you live with him.

You'd hoped he was alright.

You would be separated from Noriaki and Jotaro though.

What would you do without them?

You needed them.

You had talked all this big talk to Muhammad before the journey, vowing to kill DIO and take the World for yourself.

You didn't even want your stand to have a name anymore.

You didn't even want a stand anymore.

If you were awake you would be crying, but if you were awake and had the option, you'd also be asleep.

Your mind raced through thoughts like there was no tomorrow for nearly a full day.

It took the doctor's nearly fifteen of those hours to fix your abdomen.

They grafted skin, rearranged your guts, and put you back together like that guy from the Operation! board game. Half of your spine was metal, your muscles had to be stretched together in order for you to be able to move properly again.

It took them only an hour to fix the situation with your eye.

It had to be removed, simple as that. You'd have to live with one eye for however long you live.

It took them four hours to fix your leg and the situation with your chest.

The knife DIO threw into your chest hit at an awkward angle, attacking your lung from under your rib cage.