𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 (𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝!)

-

141,148 words later and here we are!

I started this book just after the pandemic started to cope with my extreme boredom, but I was also dealing with many insecurities regarding my English grammar and writing.

I've always loved writing, and English is not my first language, so it seemed like a good thing to do. Combining something I'm interested in while also putting my writing skills to the test, it felt natural.

Sometimes I think about it, and it feels silly. Like, wow, a fan fiction? But truly, it's helped me become more comfortable and happy with how I write.

Three years after starting this, here I am, about to enter my junior year of university studying English.

It's crazy.

Thank you all for your support and kind words over the years, it means the world to me and was what motivated me to continue writing.

Because of the support received on this story, I've decided to continue the narrative.

By the time you're reading this, a new story has been published on my profile.

It's called "Under Pressure".

It'll pick up at Diamond is Unbreakable.

It will be significantly shorter than "Bohemian's Rhapsody", and will not focus too heavily on the 'Diamond is Unbreakable' plot.

I plan to update as much as I can, however I'm working a full-time job and attending university.

Again, thank you all for all your support.

- Nattie

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐲 // 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 🎉