───── ❝ 𝟎𝟗 ❞ ─────

-

Not long after your fight with Polnareff, you had found yourself in your residence for the night.

While Mr. Joestar was sorting out stuff at the front desk, you were left marveling at the expensive looking lobby.

You were pretty sure that if you did so much as knock over a vase, you'd be in debt for the rest of your life.

Mr. Joestar walked back to the four of you.

"There's three rooms. Avdol and I will share, so one of the three of you will have to be alone."

The three of you looked in at one another. There was tension between the two boys, like they were having a silent argument. They were staring at one another, then staring at you.

"I'm fine rooming alone," you spoke up.

"But (Y/N), what if someone else attacks? Will you be alright fighting alone?"

Kakyoin seemed concerned for you.

"I'll be fine," you assured him. "Nothing I haven't done before."

You grab your key first, heading to the elevators.

They were all just down the hall from each other, so you weren't ridiculously far away.

Once you got to your room, you threw your coat on the bed and looked around for any signs of a stand present.

Fortunately, there wasn't one.

After you were sure you were safe you discarded your button-up and bandages, leaving you in your tank-top and pants.

You planned to take this opportunity to relax, take some time for yourself.

You walked to the curtain on the other side of your room to open it, attempting to get some fresh air. Once you pulled it back, you discovered a balcony outside. You smiled and grabbed your cigarettes.

You opened the door and walked out.

The view overlooked the sunset and the city skyline. You understood why they called it the 'million dollar view'. It was absolutely breathtaking. You leaned on your railing and just took it all in.

After a few minutes of being alone on your balcony, you got lost in thought.

'DIO'

Previous inquiries surfaced, swimming to the forefront of your mind.

You regret knocking Polnareff out as opposed to restraining him. He was probably awake already and wandering the city again.

At least he no longer had a flesh bud. Even if you never saw him again, he was free from DIO's curse. It was one less inconvenience to put up with later.

A gruff voice calling out to you snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Hey."

You looked in the direction, seeing Jotaro a few balconies down. You crossed your balcony, leaning on the side railing nearest to his room.